- A detached bungalow standing in a pleasant corner plot
- In a highly sought after south side of town on a no through road.
- Modern kitchen and dining room
- Shower room
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking
- Garden to front and rear
A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW STANDING IN A PLEASANT CORNER PLOT IN A NO THROUGH ROAD IN THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE TOWN.
Porch, sitting room, dining room/study/occasional third bedroom, modern kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms, shower room, gas ch, uPVC double glazing, off road parking, gardens to front, side and rear.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.25 miles
Banbury railway station (rear entrance) 1 mile
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On the outskirts of the town bear left where signposted to Bodicote and at the mini roundabout turn right travelling over the flyover toward Bodicote and at the next mini roundabout turn right into Sycamore Drive. Willow Road will be found after a short distance on the right hand side. Follow the road for a short distance and the property will be found on the left hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
13 WILLOW ROAD is a well presented detached bungalow occupying a corner plot in a no through road on the south side of Banbury. It has a sitting room at the front adjoining another reception room which can be used either as a separate dining room, study or occasional third bedroom if preferred. One of the main features is the extended kitchen/dining room which has a modern range of shaker style units and space for table and chairs. There are two double bedrooms at the back and a shower room. The accommodation is complimented by uPVC double glazing and gas central heating via radiators. The gardens extend to front, side and rear and there is off road parking on the driveway for at least two cars. The rear garden is of a good size being wider than average and has useful outbuildings including sheds and a greenhouse.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached brick built bungalow in a highly desirable area on the south side of the town.
* Well presented accommodation offering a degree of flexibility.
* Sitting room with window to front.
* Dining room/study or occasional third bedroom with large window to front.
* Spacious extended kitchen/dining room with a range of cream shaker style base units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, space for tumble dryer, sink unit and work surfaces, space for table and chairs, door to side.
* Main bedroom with window to rear.
* Further double bedroom with window to rear.
* Shower room fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window.
* Gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing and cavity wall insulation.
* Driveway providing off road parking space for at least two cars.
* Lawned garden to front with beds and borders.
* Wider than average level rear garden with lawned areas and borders, large shed/summerhouse with covered deck, water butts, greenhouse and further sheds.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C (Band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I recently sold my house through Anker. Jeremy, Claire and the rest of the team could not be more helpful. The fact that I could speak to anyone within the office and they would assist me rather than having to leave a message was invaluable. Fantastic."