Leighsanne Court, Banbury
- A recently re-decorated first floor flat
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Suitable for investors or first time buyers
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Communal car parking
A RECENTLY RE-DECORATED ONE BEDROOMED FIRST FLOOR FLAT IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE TOWN CENTRE SUITABLE FOR EITHER INVESTORS OR FIRST TIME BUYERS.
Communal hallway, staircase, entrance hall, open plan kitchen/sitting room, bedroom, bathroom, double glazing, heating, communal parking.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Oxford 24 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 19 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar and into the Broughton Road. Turn left into Beargarden Road and immediately right into Kingsway. Mewburn Road will be found as the first turning on the right. Continue up the hill and the property will be found on the right hand side just before the turning for Wesley Drive. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification. Entrance to the flat is at the front of the block.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
18 LEIGHSANNE COURT is a well presented first floor one bedroomed apartment a short walk away from the town centre. Due to its location it will appeal to either investment and first time buyers. It is ideal for those either working in the town or for those commuting by rail. The property has recently been re-decorated and has a new kitchen.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance to the apartment block is via a secure entry phone system controlled from a unit within the hallway of the flat.
* Entrance hall with tiled flooring, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, wall mounted heater.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of recently re-fitted base and eye level units having working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric oven with four ring electric hob.
* Sitting room having large double glazed window to front, wall mounted heater.
* Bedroom with wood effect laminate flooring, window to rear.
* Bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and WC. Tiling throughout, extractor fan.
* Outside there is allocated car parking.
150 year lease which commenced on 1st January 1994. Ground rent - £50 per annum. Service charge £360 every six months.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.