Cherwell Court, Banbury
A MODERN FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT OFFERED IN GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT LOCATED IN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED SECURE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE CENTRE OF BANBURY.
Communal hallway, stairwells and elevator, large private hallway with storage cupboards, superb open plan sitting room/kitchen, master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room, second double bedroom, family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, allocated car parking space.
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Banbury train station 0.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed along the High Street and into George Street. Take the second right turn into Britannia Road and travel straight over at the crossroads where Cherwell Court will be found on the right hand side after a short distance. Entrance can be gained via the second set of electric gates.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
26 CHERWELL COURT is a modern apartment which is offered in good decorative order throughout. It is conveniently located within the town centre and has private secure parking which is accessed via electronic security gates. The layout of the apartment is well planned and particularly spacious. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with utility cupboard, storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
* Superb open plan sitting room/kitchen. The sitting room area has double doors that open onto a Juliette balcony. A breakfast bar separates the kitchen and sitting room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with worktops over housing a one and a half bowl sink and draining board and a four ring gas burner hob with an extractor hood over and a double oven beneath. There is an integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher and modern vinyl flooring.
* The master bedroom is a good size and has a dressing area and an en-suite shower room.
* Bedroom two is also a good sized double.
* Separate family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail, tiling to splashback areas.
* Gas central heating, double glazing.
* Outside the property within the secure parking area there is an allocated car parking space directly opposite the sitting room window. Visitor parking is also available.
999 year lease which commenced in April 2006.
Service charge - £1,526.14 per annum.
Ground rent - £125 per annum (tbc).
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.