- A pleasantly located semi detached bungalow
- Recently been modernised
- Permission for an extension and the erection of a garage
- Two double bedrooms
- Newly installed central heating
- Gardens to front and rear
- No onward chain
Entrance porch, entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom, double glazing, newly installed central heating, pleasant gardens to front, side and rear, no onward chain.
Banbury 9 miles
Shipston on Stour 9 miles
Chipping Norton 8 miles
M40 (Junction 11) 10.5 Miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins approx.
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a Westerly direction toward Shipston on Stour (B4036). Continue for approximately 7 miles travelling through the villages of Broughton, Tadmarton and Swalcliffe. Upon leaving Swalcliffe take the fourth turning on the left into Pound Lane (signposted Sibford Gower). High Meadow is the first turning on the right hand side. The property will be found on the left hand side as you bear around to the left. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
SIBFORD GOWER AND SIBFORD FERRIS are linked villages which lie approximately seven miles from Banbury, eight miles from Shipston on Stour and seven miles from Chipping Norton. They are very popular and amenities include a primary school, the Quaker primary and secondary school, a shop, church, village hall and one public house. The villages are surrounded by delightful undulating countryside with golf courses at Rye Hill, Brailes and Tadmarton Heath, these all being within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A two bedroomed semi detached bungalow pleasantly located in a quiet and peaceful village location between Banbury and Shipston on Stour.
* Planning permission has been gained for a single storey extension and for the erection of a garage within the rear garden.
* Recessed entrance porch, entrance hallway with large shelved storage cupboard and a cupboard housing the newly installed hot water tank. Trap to roof space and wall mounted thermostat.
* Spacious sitting/dining room with wood laminate flooring, TV point.
* The kitchen has been recently re-fitted. Range of base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel electric oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker extractor hood and splashback, ceramic tiled splashbacks, plumbing for automatic dishwasher/washing machine, two built-in shelved cupboards, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed door to rear garden.
* There are two double bedrooms. Before it was renovated the property had three bedrooms and the water pipe in bedroom two will be boxed in and the boxing decorated before completion of the sale.
* In bedroom one there is an excellent range of wall to wall fitted wardrobes.
* Newly fitted bathroom with white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower screen, wash basin, WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, wall mounted heater.
* The property stands in a pleasant corner plot which is private being enclosed by hedgerow and fencing. There are lawned areas, pathways, shrub beds and trees. Outside tap. Garden shed.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. Central heating is via a Mitsubishi Eco air source pump. Thermostatic controlled radiators throughout. An air source heat pump has the potential to reduce emissions by up to 50% and offers a 30% saving on running costs when compared to traditional means of domestic heating.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Agents note I
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Agents note II
Planning permission was passed on 28th February 2017 for a single storey side extension and a detached garage. The Notice of Decision/plans can be viewed on The Cherwell District Council website under application number 17/00412/F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Over the years we have always sought Tomâ€™s advice and used Anker and Partners to sell our houses and barn conversions. He provides accurate valuations and we are always given a professional service. We have no hesitation in recommending anyone with land to sell, barns to convert or new homes to consult them."