A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF A SMALL NUMBER OF APARTMENTS WITH THEIR OWN ENTRANCE IN THIS EXTREMELY POPULAR AND WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Hall, ground floor utility and store, landing, sitting room, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, gas ch via rad, double glazing, generous enclosed private garden.
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Travel into the village and opposite Bloxham School turn right into Courtington Lane. Continue to the end of the road and at the T-junction turn left into Tadmarton Road and after a short distance turn right into Cumberfod Close and then immediately left. Park on the left hand side in a communal parking area and the property can be recognised on the right by our "For Sale" board.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
9 CUMBERFORD CLOSE is a first floor two bedroom maisonette (an apartment with its' own private entrance) which is located in a pleasant no through road. It has spacious accommodation complimented by modern fittings. Externally there is an enclosed private garden and communal off road parking. We believe that this represents an ideal opportunity for first time buyers, investors or those wishing to downsize to acquire a relatively affordable two bedroom property in one of the most sought after villages in the area.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A two bedroomed first floor apartment with its' own entrance.
* Located in a small no through road in a very popular and particularly well served village.
* Off road parking and private enclosed garden.
* Ground floor hall, utility and store.
* Landing with hatch to loft.
* Sitting room with large window to front, fitted gas fire with back boiler.
* Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with cream coloured shaker units incorporating a built-in stainless steel oven, gas hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, wood effect work surfaces, laminate wood effect floor, space for table and chairs, radiator, door to built-in airing cupboard and large window to rear.
* Large main bedroom with ample space for furniture and window to front.
* Second double bedroom with window to rear.
* Re-fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Predominantly lawned and enclosed rear garden for private use with shed.
The property is held on a 125 year lease which commenced in 1994.
There is a quarterly service charge which includes buildings insurance of £50.48.
There is an annual ground rent of £10.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Thank you so much for all the efforts made on our behalf in the sale of Lower Barn, Shotteswell. We appreciate very much the work you put in to get things moving. We were extremely satisfied with every part of our sale and once again Anker & Partners have given us a first class service. The purchase of Lower Barn was through your firm and you have justified our coming back to you for our sale. Many thanks to you and all the team. "