- A spacious extended three bedroomed semi detached bungalow
- Located on this highly sought after Timms estate
- Gas central heating
- Shower room
- Car port
A SPACIOUS EXTENDED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW ON THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER TIMMS ESTATE OCCUPYING A LEVEL PLOT.
Porch, large hall, sitting room, large and extended kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom re-fitted as a shower room, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, extensive off road parking, car port, garage, gardens to front and rear, west facing to rear.
Approximate distances - Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Having passed Sainsbury's turn next right into Grange Road. Follow the road until Timms Road will be found a turning to the left and follow this to the T-junction. Turn right into Beaconsfield Road and immediately left into Mayfield Road. Ashcroft Road will be found as the next right and the property will be found after a short distance on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A brick built bungalow with extended living accommodation.
* Well presented and spacious accommodation.
* Large hall with hatch to very large fully boarded loft space with light and ladder connected which could be converted subject to planning permission and building regulations approval.
* Sitting room with stone fireplace and window to front.
* A large extended kitchen/dining room with two windows to the garden and a further uPVC double glazed door opening to the garden, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler. A range of base and eye level kitchen units incorporating a built-in oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, ample space for table and chairs.
* Two double bedrooms and a single.
* Re-fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Extensive off road parking on the driveway with space for two cars on the open plan area to the front, new gates to further driveway under a car port beyond which is a single garage with up and over door, light and power connected.
* A well presented west facing rear garden comprising patio, large lawn and borders with new fencing to side and rear.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler which was installed approximately 3 years ago is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Were very helpful and clear throughout the whole process. Got back to us as soon as they had replies from the sellers and had a friendly approach. We would recommend the Banbury branch to anyone looking to buy there."