Hall, sitting room/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, shower room, electric heating, original fittings, lovely outlooks, very easy access to Castle Quay and town centre.
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 0.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1 mile
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via Horsefair and into North Bar. Turn left at the traffic lights into Castle Street and bear left at the mini roundabout and right at the next mini roundabout into Spiceball Park Road. Chamberlaine Court will be found after a short distance on the right. Number 33 is a first floor apartment accessible via a lift or stairs.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
33 CHAMBERLAINE COURT is a first floor two bedroomed retirement flat located in this highly desirable development which is the closest of he retirement blocks to the town centre. It is within yards of the Castle Quay shopping centre with direct access via a secure gate over the canal via the bridge to the shops, cafés, restaurant and museum. The flat itself enjoys lovely outlooks to the south over the gardens and canal. We believe that most prospective purchasers will wish to carry out some updating as the property has its original fittings. The decor and carpeting, however, appears to be generally in good condition. There is an excellent range of communal facilities within the block as detailed below and there are communal gardens including a large patio and seating areas, lawns and well stocked flower beds and borders.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Hall with door to built-in airing cupboard and separate built-in storage cupboard.
* Sitting room/dining room with large window to the rear overlooking the garden and canal.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units with a wooden trim, single drainer sink, work surfaces and space for fridge/freezer.
* Bedroom one is a double room with built-in double wardrobe and a window to the rear overlooking the garden and canal.
* Bedroom two which can also be used as a separate dining room or hobbies room has a window also overlooking the gardens and canal.
* Bathroom fitted with a suite comprising shower, wash basin and WC.
* Lovely south facing communal gardens.
* Secure communal parking to the front.
* Secure gated access to the towpath and bridge over the canal leading immediately to the Castle Quay shopping area and town centre making this an exceptionally convenient location.
* Communal residents lounge, kitchenette and laundry on the ground floor.
* Resident House Manager and centralised emergency pull cord system in the apartment.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
The lease expires on 26/06/2113. The annual service charge is £2,659.35. The annual ground rent is £382.62.
The management company is Emeritus Homes Limited who can be contacted on 0161 641 9458.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Excellent, professional service offered by Jeremy, Simon and the rest of the team. We've bought and sold property through Anker and have been very impressed with their services. Even after completion, the team were more than happy to help with any questions or issues that we had. We'd highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in future. "