- Four bedroom semi detached house.
- Countryside views
- Extra dressing room.
- Village location
- Extended to front & rear
- Garage with electricity & power
- Ample driveway parking
- Double glazing throughout
A DECEPTIVELY LARGE FOUR BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A VILLAGE ON THE SOUTHERN SIDE OF BANBURY BENEFITTING FROM FRONT AND REAR GARDENS.
Entrance hall, sitting room, dining area, kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor bathroom, four bedrooms, dressing room, first floor shower room, large garage, front and rear gardens, gas LPG heating, off road parking for three vehicles.
Banbury 5 miles
Chipping Norton 9 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury take the A361 Chipping Norton road. After approximately 3 miles Bloxham village will be reached and having left the village on the Chipping Norton side take the first right hand turning signposted to Milcombe and Hook Norton. Having entered Milcombe take the left hand turning at the crossroads into New Road. Continue past the village shop passing Newcombe Close on the left, number 26 will be found after approximately 100 yards on the left hand side.
MILCOMBE lies approx. 5 miles South West of Banbury. Within the village there is a public house, parish church, local store and post office. The larger village of BLOXHAM lies approximately 1 mile away and here there are excellent daily facilities to include shops, public houses/restaurants, churches of differing denominations, golf and driving range, doctors and dentists surgeries. The property lies within the catchment area of the Warriner School at Bloxham and is within easy reach of the private Tudor Hall School and Bloxham College.
26 NEW ROAD, MILCOMBE is an extended family home offering countryside views, ample off road parking, front and rear gardens. The property has been extended at the front in the form of a light and airy spacious hall and at the rear, extending the dining area, the kitchen and created a further bedroom. The accommodation includes a kitchen, sitting/dining room and bathroom at ground floor level whilst on the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, a newly fitted shower room and a further dressing room which could be used as either a nursery or could be converted into an en-suite to the master bedroom. The garage has plumbing and electricity installed and is larger than average, offering itself as a great workshop/utility area. Being ideally located on the outskirts of the village, the property lends itself as an attractive family home.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance via a uPVC double glazed door into the large entrance hall which has wood block parquet flooring, a large double glazed window to front, doors leading to all ground floor accommodation.
* Sitting/dining room with window to front, tiled fireplace featuring wood burning multifuel stove.
* Dining area with sliding double glazed patio doors opening to the rear, space for table and chairs, hatch to kitchen.
* Kitchen/breakfast room having understairs storage cupboard, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, space for double fridge freezer, integrated double oven with a four ring gas hob, kitchen island, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, sink unit with chrome mixer tap over, tiled splashback areas, LPG gas fired boiler.
* Ground floor bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash basin. Tiled splashback areas, window, extractor.
* Bedroom one is a double with window to front having views beyond, fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
* Bedroom two is a double with window to rear having views of the garden, large storage cupboard under window.
* Bedroom three is a double with window to rear having views of the garden.
* Bedroom four is a good sized single with window to front having views beyond, fitted wardrobe, airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
* Dressing room with fitted wardrobe.
* Shower room fitted with a newly installed suite comprising a shower cubicle with power shower, WC and wash basin. Chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled, window, extractor.
* The rear garden comprises a patio area, mature flower beds, a range of trees and shrubs, a door leading to the garage and concealed LPG gas tanks. Side access to the front of the property via a gate. Outside tap.
* The garage is larger than average and has plumbing and electricity installed. Potential to create workshop space. Up and over door.
* To the front there are views of the surrounding fields, outside light, a patio area, a water feature, mature flower beds and a hedge creating privacy.
* Three off road car parking spaces.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. LPG gas fired central heating system.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After the passing of my wife I decided to sell our home with help from Anker and Partners (Banbury) I would like to thank all the staff, especially Jeremy Vasey who took the stress out of selling for me. I do not hesitate to recommend them and will use them as my future Agents."