Grange Road, Banbury
A VERY WELL PRESENTED AND MUCH IMPROVED DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE IN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED ROAD ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF BANBURY CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR SCHOOLS, HOSPITAL AND ACCESS TO COUNTRYSIDE.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, utility area, conservatory, sitting room, dining room, three bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, gardens, off road parking for two cars, double glazing.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Oxford 18 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel past Sainsbury's and take the next right hand turning into Grange Road. Proceed to the end of the road and the property will be found straight ahead of you.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
113 GRANGE ROAD is a modern detached brick built three bedroomed house located on the southern edge of the town in a favoured no through road. The property is a beautifully presented and well located family home. The current owners have re-decorated throughout and the property is finished to an exceptional standard. A functional large conservatory has been added to the rear adding further space for entertaining. The ground floor has been re-configured and opened up creating a modern, light and airy space to be enjoyed. There are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. The property is particularly well located convenient for primary and secondary schools as well as supermarket, hospital and railway station.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, oak door with glass panel to the sitting room.
* Sitting room with wood effect laminate flooring, gas fireplace with marble effect surround, TV point, bay window, opening to dining area.
* Dining area with wood effect laminate flooring, door to kitchen, oak bi-folding doors to conservatory which has air conditioning and underfloor heating.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units complimented by oak working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, wine fridge, electric oven with five ring gas hob, door to side, door to cloakroom.
* Cloakroom with a white suite, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
* First floor landing with oak doors leading to all first floor accommodation, hatch to loft which is part boarded and has storage space.
* Bedroom one with wall to wall fitted wardrobes, oak door to the en-suite.
* En-suite comprising shower cubicle with smart controls, WC, smart sensor mirror, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiling, spotlights.
* Bedroom two is a double bedroom with built-in storage and a double glazed window to front.
* Bedroom three has built-in wardrobes, wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted TV point.
* To the front of the property there is a range of mature flower beds, laid lawn area, trees and plants. Driveway providing off road parking space for two cars.
* Outside the property there is a south facing mature garden with mature flower beds and a range of shrubs and plants, a block paved area with a central water feature and a terraced area with gazebo. Outside tap.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.