- Spacious one bedroom end terrace house
- Allocated parking space
- Wrap around private garden
- Close to town and retail areas
- Neutral decor throughout
- Ample storage
Entrance hall, kitchen, sitting room, bedroom, bathroom, front and rear gardens, gas central heating, double glazing, allocated parking.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 Miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road turning right at the second roundabout into Ruscote Avenue. Continue and turn left at the roundabout into Longelandes Way and follow this road to the first mini roundabout and turn right into Highlands. Take the first turning on the right continuing into Highlands and parking will be available on the left and right. Number 1 Azalea Walk is the end terraced house which can be found on the right. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
1 AZALEA WALK is a well presented and well planned end terrace house. Offering allocated parking and a larger than average wrap around garden. The property has a simple layout that makes the most of the space available and due to its situation the house is very light and airy.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with understairs storage area currently housing white goods. Opening to the kitchen, door leading to the sitting room.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, tiled splashback areas, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker with extractor fan over, tiled flooring, window to front.
* Sitting room having brick feature fireplace with gas fire within, double glazed uPVC French doors leading to the rear garden, stairs rising to first floor, access to understairs storage area.
* Landing area with window to front, hatch to loft, doors to bathroom and bedroom.
* Good sized double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear and side, built-in storage cupboard housing the Worcester gas boiler.
* Bathroom fitted with a suite comprising a corner shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
* To the front there is a laid lawn, path to front door, access to external storage cupboard, path to gate leading to the rear.
* To the rear the garden is mostly laid to lawn, there is a patio area, flower beds with a range of mature flowers and shrubs. Access to a storage shed and access to the front via a secure gate. Gate to rear where the allocated parking can be found. The garden wraps around the rear and side and is not overlooked. The allocated parking is opposite the rear gate to the left hand side.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a cupboard in the bedroom.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "