- A very well presented semi-detached 1930's house
- Within walking distance of the town centre
- Sitting room open to playroom/study area
- Very large open plan re-fitted kitchen/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Some original features
- Generous off road parking
- 82' rear garden
Porch, hall, sitting room open to playroom/study area, very large open plan re-fitted kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom, some original features, uPVC double glazing, gas ch via rads, generous off road parking and lovely 82' rear garden.
Banbury railway station 1.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northerly direction toward Southam (A423). The property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
43 SOUTHAM ROAD is a very well presented semi detached house believed to date back to the 1930's. It occupies a generous plot with a frontage providing off road parking space for at least three cars and a lovely landscaped 82' garden to the rear. The accommodation is arranged on two floors and has been extended at ground floor level to provide a very large open plan re-fitted kitchen/dining room ideal for modern family living. In addition there is a very large main reception room featuring a bay window to the front and including a playroom/study or music area. The house is approached via a porch and hall which both feature original mosaic tiled floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, the largest of which has a bay window. The bathroom has been re-fitted with a white suite with a shower over the bath.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented 1930's semi detached house within walking distance of the town centre.
* Extended ground floor accommodation.
* Porch and hall with beautiful mosaic tiled floor.
* Inner hall with ceramic tiled floor and door to cloakroom fitted with a white suite and window.
* Large main reception room with bay window to front and open plan to a playroom/study or music area.
* A very large open plan re-fitted kitchen/dining room at the back with a range of cream units, wood effect work surfaces, wood floor, windows to front and rear and sliding double glazed patio doors opening to the deck and garden.
* Main bedroom with bay window and fitted wardrobe.
* Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe, window to rear overlooking the garden.
* Third bedroom with window to front.
* Re-fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, laminate wood effect floor, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and window.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Off road parking to the front for three cars with adjacent well stocked borders.
* Gated side access to a bin store area with outside tap which leads to the rear garden.
* A beautiful approx. 82' well tended rear garden including a large deck with steps down to a shaped law with very well stocked borders, a pond, gravelled play area and shed, various fruit trees including Apple and Pear.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker were the agent for our onward purchase. Notwithstanding that we were not their clients, they kept us informed throughout the process. We had a very long chain beneath us and only Anker kept abreast of the status of each transaction in the chain and were able to inform us accurately about our position. They are extremely professional, courteous and helpful. I cannot recommend the Banbury Office highly enough and will certainly use them in the future. Excellent service!"