Firtree Close, Banbury
A MODERN DETACHED DOUBLE FRONTED GEORGIAN STYLE HOUSE IN A RELATIVELY SMALL NO THROUGH ROAD.
Large hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, large conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, off road parking for four cars plus double garage, pleasant gardens.
Banbury town centre 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway)
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northwesterly direction along the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel to the outskirts of the town and at the top of the Warwick Road continue straight on at the roundabout. Firtree Close will be found as the next turning on the right and the property will be found after a short distance on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
5 FIRTREE CLOSE represents a rare opportunity to acquire a house in this no through road which is made up entirely of detached houses. This double fronted property has a hipped roof enhancing the attractive design. The well balanced and well proportioned accommodation includes two ground floor reception rooms and a large conservatory to the rear which has been added by the current owners linking the large sitting room with the kitchen/breakfast room. There is also a ground floor cloakroom and utility room whilst to the first floor there is a master bedroom with high open pitched ceiling and French windows as well as an en-suite shower room. There are three further well proportioned bedrooms all of which can be considered doubles and have built-in wardrobes. Some other notable design features are the large entrance hall, large landing with feature window to the front elevation with folding shutters. Externally there is a driveway providing off road parking space for four vehicles beyond which there is a double garage with electric roller door. There is a garden to the front and an attractive well stocked back garden.
The property is situated within waking distance of the popular North Oxfordshire Academy school, a public house and there are shopping facilities on th nearby Hardwick and Hanwell Fields developments.
A floorplan has been provided to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An attractive double fronted detached house with well proportioned accommodation in a practical layout over two floors.
* Located in a relatively small no through road where properties rarely become available.
* Large hall with laminate wood effect floor and door to a ground floor cloakroom with a white suite.
* Spacious sitting room with window to front, French doors to conservatory, period style ornate open grate fireplace with floral tiled inset.
* Dining room with window to front and laminate wood effect floor.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of modern cream base and eye level units with brushed aluminium handles incorporating a built-in double oven, four ring gas hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge, work surfaces and breakfast bar, window to rear, French doors to the conservatory and further door to the utility with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, cupboards, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to side and ceramic tiled floor.
* A large conservatory overlooking the rear garden with uPVC double glazed windows and doors, power and light connected, laminate wood effect floor.
* A spacious landing area with a large feature window throwing light into the stairwell and fitted with shutters with variable slats.
* Master bedroom with a high open pitched ceiling, French windows and wrought iron railings, further window to side and large built-in wardrobes, door to en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle with fully tiled surround, wash hand basin with cupboards and drawers under and WC, window, half tiled walls, heated towel rail and extractor.
* Three further well proportioned bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, semi recessed wash hand basin with cupboards and drawers under, WC, heated towel rail, window and extractor.
* To the front of the property there is a pleasant lawned garden with borders whilst to the side there is a driveway providing off road parking space for four vehicles which in turn leads to a double garage with electric remote controlled roller door, power and light connected and storage in the roof. A gate allows access to the rear garden. At the back there is a well stocked and attractive garden with patio, lawned area and borders, greenhouse.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler Worcester boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.