- Excellently presented Edwardian townhouse
- Character features throughout
- Three double bedrooms
- Town centre location
- Functional attic space
- Ideal commute to railway station
A HANDSOME AND WELL PRESENTED EDWARDIAN PROPERTY IN A CONVENIENT TOWN CENTRE LOCATION.
Entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility area, cloakroom, landing, three double bedrooms, further loft area, bathroom, courtyard garden, double glazing, gas central heating, character features.
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed via the High Street into George Street and take the second turning on the right after the pedestrian crossing into Broad Street. Continue past the crossroads into Newland Road and Grosvenor Road will be found as a turning to the left. Follow the road bearing right and the property will be found at the end of the road on the right where Grosvenor Road meets Prospect Road.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
22 PROSPECT ROAD is a well retained three storey Edwardian townhouse offering many original features. The current vendors have made many improvements including re-decoration throughout and the installation of a new boiler. Character features such as fireplaces, picture rails and exterior brickwork all feature offering a real period feel to the property. As well as three bedrooms, there is a further converted loft area which could become another double bedroom if a fire door was fitted to meet building regulations.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A well presented end of terrace Edwardian three story townhouse.
* Conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre and railway station
* Characterful accommodation boasting original features, fireplaces, picture rails and exterior brickwork.
* Entrance hall with door to the sitting room and dining room.
* Sitting room featuring the original fireplace with stone hearth and large bay window.
* Dining room with dual aspect windows, original fireplace (currently boarded), space for table and chairs.
* Kitchen having vinyl flooring, access to the understairs storage larder cupboard, space for freezer, a range of base and level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, double glazed window to the side, integrated oven with a four ring gas hob over.
* Utility area having tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Door to rear courtyard.
* Cloakroom with WC, wash basin, tiled splashbacks areas.
* Landing with stairs rising to the loft and doors leading to all first floor bedrooms.
* Bedroom one is a double with double glazed dual aspect windows, original fireplace.
* Bedroom two is a double room with window to side, built-in storage cupboard housing the wall mounted boiler, original fireplace.
* Bedroom three is a double room with double glazed window to rear.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash basin. Tiled splashback area, vinyl flooring.
* On the second floor is the loft room which has a double glazed window to side, two velux windows to the front, two power points, eaves storage, balustrade leading to the first floor landing, wood flooring. There is potential to convert this to a fourth bedroom.
* Outside the property to the rear there are steps down to a low maintenance courtyard style garden. There is potential to open this up from the road and create an off road parking space.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in bedroom two.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We had a portfolio of 10 properties with another Agent who had, in our opinion, "mis-managed" for some time. Having consulted Margaret and been impressed with her professionalism, we decided to transfer them to Anker and Partners. We have not looked back and are so happy with the service we now receive. Thank you Margaret and your team."