- Detached bungalow
- On a no through road close to the town centre
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting room
- Two bedrooms
- Generous level plot with gardens to front, side and rear
- Two drives providing extensive off road car parking
- Two garages
Porch, hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, generous level plot with gardens to front, side and rear, two drives, extensive off road parking, two single garages.
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Chipping Norton 14 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed along South Bar toward Oxford (A4260). At the traffic lights turn right into the Bloxham Road toward Chipping Norton (A361). Take the first turning left into Harriers View and the property will be found as the last on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
4 HARRIERS VIEW is a detached bungalow standing a the end of this small no through road which is very convenient being within walking distance of the town, centre, The Horton Hospital, supermarkets and schools. The property stands in a generous level plot with two driveways and single garages on either side. We believe that most prospective purchasers will wish to carry out some cosmetic improvements internally as the fittings would now be considered dated. It does, however, have gas central heating via radiators with a modern boiler and uPVC double glazing.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A detached brick built double fronted bungalow.
* Located at the end of a no through road within walking distance of the town centre, hospital, supermarkets and schools.
* Porch with double glazed door opening to the hall with hatch to loft and door to built-in cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, door opening to the rear garden.
* Sitting room with windows to side and rear overlooking the garden, fireplace with fitted electric fire.
* Kitchen/breakfast room. A spacious room with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, electric cooker point, space for fridge and freezer, breakfast bar and work surfaces, door to side.
* The main bedroom is a very large double room with double aspect.
* Bedroom two is a smaller double with stained exposed floorboards and window to front.
* Bathroom fitted with a champagne coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor, window, extractor.
* Gas central heating via radiators an uPVC double glazing.
* Double gates to the right hand side of the property open to a driveway providing off road parking space on the driveway for one car beyond which is an original single garage with personal door to the rear garden and window. To the left hand side is a further driveway providing off road parking space for at least two vehicles beyond which is a larger single garage. The remainder of the front garden is lawned with a central bed and mixed hedge.
* There is a generous rear garden comprising lawns, flower beds, soft fruit bushes and a vegetable plot.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in the hall.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I recently sold my house through Anker. Jeremy, Claire and the rest of the team could not be more helpful. The fact that I could speak to anyone within the office and they would assist me rather than having to leave a message was invaluable. Fantastic."