- An immaculately presented detached bungalow
- Situated in the sought after village of Hempton
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Garage with workshop area
- Off road parking
- South and West facing private garden
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF HEMPTON LOCATED IN A QUIET POSITION WITH BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE GARDENS.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom, garage with workshop area, central heating, cavity wall insulation, double glazing, off road parking, South and West facing private rear garden.
Banbury 7 miles
Oxford 15 miles
Chipping Norton 10 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 9 miles
Junction 10 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel through Adderbury and continue to Deddington. At the traffic lights turn right into the Chipping Norton/Hempton Road (B4031) and continue until Hempton is reached. St Johns Way is the first turning on your right, opposite a bus shelter. Once in St Johns Way, take the first right, then follow the road as it bends around to the left and the property will be found as the second bungalow on the left.
The village of Hempton lies within striking distance of the Banbury to Oxford Road (A4260). There is some delightful undulating countryside all around and there are some very well served villages nearby including Bloxham and Deddington.
The nearby village of Deddington lies approximately 1 mile away. Here amenities include shops, a primary school, a church, health centre/doctors, library, public houses/restaurants and it is situated within the catchment area for the Warriner Secondary School at Bloxham.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* A very light and airy detached bungalow.
* Offering immaculately presented spacious accommodation throughout.
* Picturesque well stocked landscaped gardens.
* Larger than average single garage with workshop area and driveway to front.
* Spacious entrance hall with tiled flooring, door leading to garage, wall light, access to cloakroom.
* Cloakroom with WC, vanity wash basin, tiled flooring.
* Inner hallway with capacious built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, wall mounted thermostat.
* Kitchen/breakfast room. Excellently planned and fitted. Single drainer sink unit, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces, cupboards and drawers under, concealed lighting above working surfaces, cooker extractor hood, ceramic splashback area, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for dining table, tiled flooring, wine rack, TV point, downer spotlighting.
* Smart double glazed conservatory with sliding door to patio area, glass roof with fitted blinds, TV point, tiled flooring, pleasant garden outlook.
* Sitting room with fireplace housing a multi fuel burning stove, stone hearth, TV point.
* Light and airy dining room. Opening to sitting room.
* Two double bedrooms and a single.
* Smart bathroom with a white suite with chrome fixtures and fittings comprising a bath, WC, wash basin, shower cubicle. Extractor fan, ceramic tiled walls.
* uPVC double glazing throughout and Cavity Wall Insulation.
* Attached garage with remote control electric door, light and power, workshop area, personal door to rear garden, oil fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating.
* To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing space for up to three vehicles, well stocked with a multitude of different coloured shrubs and plants, outside lighting, pathway to front and side and a gate with side access leads to the rear.
* The rear garden is beautifully landscaped, very private, south and west facing and not overlooked. Very well stocked flower and shrub borders, Rhododendrons, Rowan Tree, Crab Apple Tree, Magnolia and there is a pergola with a range of Clematis and a gravelled sitting area. At the foot of the garden there is a greenhouse and the garden is a mix of lawn, patio and pathways. Outside tap. Outside lighting. Well concealed oil tank. Outside door from the garage.
* Cavity wall insulation, the loft is boarded and insulated and has a light and fitted ladder.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Oil fired central heating. The boiler is located in the garage. Super fast broadband available in village.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.