Nursery Drive, Banbury
A SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM HOUSE WITH A LARGE GARDEN IN A PLEASANT RESIDENTIAL AREA WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN. ALSO CONVENIENT FOR ACCESS TO SCHOOLS AND SUPERMARKETS.
Porch, hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, modern kitchen, utility, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, modern family bathroom, gas ch via rads, new uPVC double glazing, storage, approx. 100' rear garden with outbuildings.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a Northwesterly direction along the Warwick Road (B4100). Turn right into Foundry Street and at the top follow the road left into Nursery Drive and the property will be found on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
26 NURSERY DRIVE is a detached brick built family house which is well proportioned and complimented by a large rear garden with substantial outbuildings. It is well presented and has been improved by the current vendors with the installation of an en-suite shower room, alarm system, uPVC double glazed doors and windows, re-furbished porch with new roof and the main roof and chimneys have been overhauled. The electrical wiring system has been fitted with a new consumer unit and the gas fired boiler is serviced annually. The house is situated conveniently for access to the town centre which is within walking distance. It is an individual house which has light and airy accommodation on two floors which is well laid out and practical. Externally the large garden to the rear is a particular feature and there is off road parking to the front. The garage has been converted into storage and a utility room.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features of the property are as follows:
* A spacious detached four bedroom house standing in a generous plot.
* Well presented accommodation on two floors.
* Located within walking distance of the town centre.
* Re-furbished porch opening to a lovely large hall with wood floor.
* Ground floor cloakroom with a white suite.
* Sitting room with large window to front, open grate fireplace (currently temporarily blocked).
* Separate dining room with wood floor and sliding double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden.
* Large kitchen with an extensive range of cream shaker units incorporating glazed wall cabinets, built-in stainless steel oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher and fridge, attractive bamboo wood floor, large window overlooking the rear garden and door to side.
* Large landing with access to four generously proportioned bedrooms including three spacious doubles and a generous single/small double.
* Master bedroom which is well lit with three windows to the front and door to the recently installed en-suite shower room which is fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window, heated towel rail.
* Family bathroom with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, window, radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor.
* Off road parking to the front for at least three cars.
* Former garage converted into storage space and utility room.
* Large rear garden extending to approximately 100' comprising large paved patio, lawns, raised borders, large timber shed/workshop, greenhouse, covered storage.
* We believe that subject to planning permission there is scope to extend the property to the rear and also to construct a garage at the foot of the garden if required which is accessible via a lane at the back.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen under the sink.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.