- A well presented ground floor retirement apartment
- Located within walking distance of the town centre
- Large private hall with space for furniture
- Large well lit double aspect sitting room
- kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedroom
- Large well equipped bathroom
- Communal facilities
A WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT WITH EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS VERY CONVENIENTLY LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE.
Communal hall, lift, large private hall with space for furniture, excellent storage, large well lit double aspect sitting room, kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, large well equipped bathroom, communal lounge and kitchenette, laundry, guest room, gardens and car parking.
Banbury town centre 0.2 Miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Horton Hospital 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via Horse Fair into North Bar and continue straight on at the traffic lights into Southam Road (A423). After a short distance turn right into School Lane and take the first turning right where signposted to Merisham Court. Follow the sign to the parking area on the right and Merisham Court will be found on the right.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham New Street (50 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
3 Merisham Court is a ground floor retirement apartment which is part of a modern development constructed circa 2009. It offers spacious well equipped accommodation including a large double aspect reception room and two double bedrooms. It is well presented and complimented by excellent storage and includes a large hall with space for furniture, the afore mentioned spacious sitting room with two windows including a large bay creating a light and airy room with glazed double doors to the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of modern fittings and integrated appliances. The main bedroom has a built-in double wardrobe and the second bedroom is larger than average and has a useful recess for wardrobes if required. The bathroom is large and is fitted with a white suite including panelled bath and fully tiled shower cubicle. There is an excellent range of communal facilities including a residents lounge with direct access to a kitchenette and the communal gardens. There is a communal laundry and car park.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A relatively rare opportunity to acquire a two bedroom retirement apartment in this conveniently located block close to town.
* Well presented and exceptionally spacious accommodations.
* Very well equipped with modern fittings.
* Very large hall with door to walk-in storage/airing cupboard and security entry phone.
* A spacious well lit sitting room/dining room with large bay window to front, further window, fitted pebbled electric fire and glazed double doors to the kitchen.
* The kitchen is well equipped with a range of base and eye level wood effect units, built-in oven, hob with hood over, integrated fridge and freezer, work surfaces, window to front, single drainer sink.
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe.
* Second double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
* Large bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC and heated towel rail.
* Communal entrance hall, residents lounge with direct access to the landscaped gardens, communal laundry, guest room with en-suite and parking area.
* House manager and emergency telephone system and pull cords.
The property is held on a 125 year lease which commenced on 1st January 2009.
Ground rent £495 per annum. Service charge £3172.46 per annum.
Please note that an age restriction applies whereby one occupier must be at least 60 years old and any other occupier/owner must be at least 55 years old.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey and Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Were very helpful and clear throughout the whole process. Got back to us as soon as they had replies from the sellers and had a friendly approach. We would recommend the Banbury branch to anyone looking to buy there."