- One bedroomed house overlooking the green
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors
- Allocated parking
- No onward chain
- Gas central heating
- South facing garden
A ONE BEDROOMED HOUSE OVERLOOKING A GREEN WITH A SOUTH FACING GARDEN WHICH WOULD IDEALLY SUIT FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS.
Entrance porch, storage cupboard, sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, allocated parking, South facing garden, gas central heating, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
M40 (junction 11) 2 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed northwards via Horsefair. Turn left at the crossroads traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately 1 mile and pass The Barley Mow public house turning right at the next roundabout into Highlands. Take the second turning on the right into Sussex Drive and continue along this road passing Alfriston Place in which on the left you will see the walkway through to number 142. After 50 yards you will find the properties 140-142 on a fence post where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
142 SUSSEX DRIVE is a one bedroomed house which is only accessible via a pedestrian walk through meaning no through traffic. The property is entirely South facing and has a lot of natural light and a well maintained garden. The property benefits from a recently installed Worcester Bosch boiler and double glazing on the ground floor.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance is via a pathway which leads to a uPVC front door leading into the front porch area.
* Another door leads into the lobby/open plan sitting/dining area.
* Kitchen comprising a range of base and eye level units, working surfaces with cupboards and drawers, space for a cooker, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashback areas, tiled effect laminate flooring and window overlooking the garden.
* The sitting room is a good size and has space for a dining table, TV point, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor.
* Two large storage cupboards one being the airing cupboard which has space for a tumble dryer and has the wall mounted Bosch boiler.
* Bathroom having wood effect laminate flooring, chrome heated towel rail, low level WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashback areas.
* Open plan bedroom with built-in wardrobe, double glazed window overlooking the garden.
* Beautiful south facing garden which is private and not overlooked. Lawn, flower beds, mature shrubs, pathway to house, bin store.
* One allocated car parking space.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a storage cupboard at the top of the stairs.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "