Upper Paradise, Kings Sutton
Guide price £550,000
- Glorious views
- Elevated position
- Stunning open plan living accommodation
- Three bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Ground floor study
AN EXCEPTIONAL DETACHED PROPERTY IN A SMALL NO THROUGH ROAD WITH GLORIOUS VIEWS FROM AN ELEVATED POSITION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE RAILWAY STATION.
Hall, cloakroom, stunning open plan living space, study, kitchen/breakfast room, cellar, huge master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms both with en-suite wet rooms, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, extensive off road parking, garage, garden and beautiful outlooks over miles of countryside.
Banbury 5 miles, Brackley 7 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Kings Sutton railway station 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Oxford 21 miles, Stratford upon Avon 24 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Kings Sutton to London Marylebone by rail 1 hour approx.
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Kings Sutton to Oxford by rail approx. 25 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On reaching Twyford (Adderbury) turn left where signposted to Kings Sutton and continue into the village. Before the sharp left hand bend turn right where signposted to the train station and continue straight ahead passing the Post Office on the right. Proceed straight on into Paradise and the property will be found after approximately 200 yards on the right hand side.
KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 1 hour), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 2 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
AVALON, 5 UPPER PARADISE is a brick built detached two storey dwelling originally constructed as a bungalow in the 1950s. It stands in a delightful spot in a relatively small no through road with little in the way of passing traffic. It occupies an elevated position with stunning far reaching views over the village and miles of countryside beyond and a view of the church. The spacious accommodation includes an impressive open plan living space from where the lovely outlooks can be enjoyed where there is a built-in log burner and an atrium style skylight. For those who wish to have a home office there is a ground floor study. There is a kitchen/breakfast room with white gloss units with a range of integrated appliances including a luxury coffee machine. From the kitchen/breakfast room a door opens to steps leading down to a very useful cellar with power and light connected and a radiator. There are two ground floor double bedrooms both of which have luxury en-suite wet rooms whilst on the first floor there is a particularly spacious master bedroom with exceptional views to the rear and a door to another en-suite shower room.
Externally there are gardens to front and rear allowing ample space for parking several vehicles on the drive beyond which there is a single garage.
To the rear there is a well -proportioned mainly lawned garden with beautiful views.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A superb detached property standing in a generous plot in a relatively small no through road with commanding views from an elevated position.
* Hall with slate tiled floor and cloakroom with a white suite.
* Hugely impressive main reception room with large open plan living space complimented by a slate tiled floor and a wood burning stove and an atrium style skylight, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden with stunning far reaching views.
* Ground floor study with window to front.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with white gloss units, built-in oven with Pyrolytic clean function and hob, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in luxury coffee machine, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, sink unit, window to front with views of the church spire, part glazed door to the side, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to understairs cupboard.
* Cellar with window over the stairs, radiator, power and light connected, useful storage area.
* Two ground floor double bedrooms with wood floors and luxury en-suite wet rooms.
* A large open plan first floor master bedroom with wood floor and stunning far reaching views over the village and countryside beyond, a strategically placed free standing roll top bath from where the lovely outlooks can be enjoyed. Door to a contemporary style en-suite shower room with a white suite including twin wash hand basins, fully tiled double shower cubicle and WC.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Large frontage providing extensive off road parking for several vehicles on the driveway which leads to a single garage. There is a pleasant outlook at the front with a view of the church spire.
* A well-proportioned lawned front garden with delightful views.
* Easy access on foot to Kings Sutton railway station which is a five minute walk either along the roads or along a footpath via a wooded area.
* The photograph shown on the front of this brochure is taken from the rear garden.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band A (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.