- A very well presented and larger than average
- Two bed end of terrace
- Shared ownership scheme
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Car parking
Entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious open plan living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garden, detached garage and off road parking.
£165,000 FREEHOLD FOR A 72% SHARE
Banbury town centre 15 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed along Horse Fair and North Bar turning right at the traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Travel along the Warwick Road until Ruscote Avenue is reached and turn right here. Take the first left hand turning into Sinclair Avenue and then turn right into Hillview Crescent. Take the next right hand turning into Nuffield Drive and at the top T-junction turn right into Daimler Avenue. Longelandes Close is then the first left hand turning and the property can be identified by our "For Sale " board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
1 LONGELANDES CLOSE is a spacious and very well presented two bedroomed end of terrace house located in a small close of only three properties conveniently located for schools, daily amenities including shops, Banbury town centre and junction 11 of the M40. The accommodation includes a large open plan reception room which overlooks the rear garden, a modern kitchen and a ground floor cloakroom as well as a large hall. On the first floor there is a very large main bedroom and there is a second double bedroom as well as the modern bathroom. There is an attached garage and off road parking space on the drive. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a property of this size for the price quoted which represents a 72% share of the full market value. The new owners will become freeholders and therefore there is no additional rent to pay on the remaining share. Certain restrictions apply including that the property cannot be sub let and therefore this will not be suitable for investment buyers.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious well presented end terraced modern house.
* Located in a small no through road of only three similar properties.
* Spacious hall with Walnut effect wood laminate floor.
* Ground floor cloakroom fitted with a white suite.
* Spacious well lit open plan living room with sliding double glazed uPVC patio doors opening to the rear garden, further window to the rear.
* Kitchen fitted with a modern range of Birch effect units incorporating glazed wall cabinets, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, ceramic tiled floor, window to front.
* Large main bedroom with window to front, door to built-in cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired combination boiler.
* Second double bedroom.
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, travertine effect tiling, ceramic tiled floor, window, heated towel rail.
* Driveway providing off road parking space for two vehicles, attached single garage with up and over door, power and light connected and further personal door to the side.
* Fully fenced rear garden including a patio and lawn.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired combination boiler is located in a cupboard off bedroom one.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Many thanks for everything you have done for us over the last 14 years. You are all fantastic, doing such a great job for us."