A SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING A GROUND FLOOR EN-SUITE BEDROOM AND CONSERVATORY.
Living room, conservatory, kitchen, bedroom/office with en-suite wet room, three bedrooms, re-fitted shower room, off road parking, South facing garden.
Approximate distances - Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury railway station 1.25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Continue to the mini roundabout and turn right before the arcasde of shops into Parklands. Follow the numbering system into the cul de sac on the left and the property will be found as the last on the left hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
55 PARKLANDS is a brick built semi detached two storey house located in a small cul de sac forming par of this no through road within walking distance of the town centre. The house has been adapted to provide a ground floor en-suite bedroom created from a garage conversion which would suit a prospetive purchaser with poor mobility or alternatively used as an office or treatment room for those working from home as it has its own separate entrance. There is a modern kitchen, a large living room and a conservatory which has been added to the rear which is heated for all year round use and overlooks the South facing garden. On the first floor there are three generous bedrooms and a modern re-fitted shower room. There is off road parking space to the front.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious semi detached house with flexible accommodation on two floors.
* Occupying a pleasant position at the end of a small cul de sac in a no through road.
* Conveniently located within walking distance of local amenities and the town centre.
* Large living room with window to rear.
* uPVC double glazed conservatory with wood effect floor, radiator and French windows opening to the rear garden.
* Modern kitchen with a range of base and eye level wood effect units with brushed aluminium handles, built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, glazed wall cabinets, stylish retro tiling, window to front.
* Ground floor bedroom/office with uPVC double glazed door and window to front, double doors to en-suite wet room fitted with a white suite comprising large walk-in shower area, wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail and extractor.
* Main bedroom with double built-in wardrobe, separate built-in wardrobe and window to rear.
* Two further well proportioned bedrooms
* Bathroom re-fitted as a modern shower room with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and window.
* Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
* Off road parking on the driveway and an adjacent low maintenance frontage which currently includes a ramp to suit disabled use.
* South facing rear garden comprising full width patio, lawned area and borders, timber shed and pedestrian side access.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the loft.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.