- Semi-detached house
- Pleasant position
- Well served village
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Garaging and outbuildings
- Large gardens to front and rear
- Off road parking
Canopy porch, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, rear lobby, cloakroom and store, three bedrooms, bathroom, outside store and WC, garaging and outbuildings, large gardens to front and rear with vehicular access and off road car parking, central heating, double glazing.
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury 9 miles
Shipston-on-Stour 6 miles
Oxford 26 miles
Moreton-in-Marsh railway station 6 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury take the B4035 Shipston-on-Stour road. Travel through the villages of Broughton, Tadmarton and Swalcliffe continuing until you reach Lower Brailes. Take the first turning on the right into Lower Green and New Park Cottages will be found as a turning to the left. The property will be found some distance along on the right hand side.
LOWER BRAILES adjoins UPPER BRAILES and is set amidst undulating countryside on the Warwickshire/Oxfordshire borders. The village has good amenities including a variety of shops including butchers, bakers and newsagents; garage, church, junior school and two public houses. There is a variety of schooling including boys and girls Grammar Schools in Stratford and both independent and state schools locally. Larger facilities are available in the nearby towns of Shipston-on-Stour, Moreton-in-Marsh and Banbury.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A semi detached brick and tiled house in a pleasant no through road on the edge of this well served village.
* The property stands in above average sized gardens and there is the advantage of vehicular access into the rear garden.
* The property appears to be basically sound although a little dated and it is thought that some prospective purchasers will wish to carry out some home improvements.
* Canopy porch, entrance hall with storage recess, telephone point, stairs rising to first floor.
* Sitting room having fireplace with cupboard to side.
* Kitchen having single drainer sink unit, base unit shaving working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, extractor, electric cooker point.
* Rear lobby which has a trap to the roof space and a door to the conservatory.
* Cloakroom with WC and adjoining walk-in store cupboard.
* Separate dining room.
* Landing with trap to roof space, built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater.
* Two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
* Built-in double wardrobe and built-in cupboard in bedroom one.
* Bathroom with bath having shower unit over, WC and wash basin.
* Large gardens comprising lawned areas, flower and shrub beds, shared concrete drive which splays to the property's own private driveway which leads around the rear of the property where there is off road car parking space. A gravelled driveway leads to a timber garage towards the foot of the garden. Trees include Lilac, Holly and Apple. Outside light. Outside tap.
* Shed/brick store attached to the rear of the dwelling.
Mains water, electricity and drainage connected. Oil fired central heating with external wall mounted boiler at the rear of the dwelling.
Stratford upon Avon District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Over the years we have always sought Tomâ€™s advice and used Anker and Partners to sell our houses and barn conversions. He provides accurate valuations and we are always given a professional service. We have no hesitation in recommending anyone with land to sell, barns to convert or new homes to consult them."