Highlands, Lower Tadmarton
A VERY WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED BUNGALOW IN AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT ENJOYING BEAUTIFUL SOUTHERLY VIEWS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE.
Spacious hall, shower room/WC, living room/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms, master bedroom has en-suite bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, fully landscaped low maintenance garden, parkland setting with walks, garage and allocated parking space, semi-rural location, no upward chain.
Banbury 4 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Shipston-on-Stour 9 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Leamington Spa by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a westerly direction towards Shipston-on-Stour (B4035). Travel through the village of Broughton and after approximately 1 mile turn left where signposted to Bloxham and Highlands. After approximately a ¼ of a mile turn left and follow the long driveway through the avenue of trees passing the cottages and barn conversions until the property will be found set back on the right hand side at the end of the road.
The nearby village of Bloxham lies approximately 1 mile away. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, post office, bus service, doctor's and dentist's surgeries, golf driving range and squash club. Banbury is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. There are very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
52 HIGHLANDS is a beautifully presented semi detached bungalow located in an exclusive development of cottages, bungalows and apartments in a delightful setting surrounded by countryside. There are lovely communal grounds including gardens, mature trees, beds and borders and a perimeter walk from where the views can be enjoyed. The well balanced accommodation includes a conservatory from where the gardens and rural views can be fully appreciated, three bedrooms, the master having an en-suite bathroom. This is a practical property with excellent storage including a built-in airing cupboard and wardrobes in bedrooms one and two.
There are fully landscaped gardens to the rear beyond which are the parkland grounds with walks overlooking the countryside.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Exclusive semi-rural location close to the village of Bloxham, surrounded by beautiful countryside.
* A very well presented brick built semi detached bungalow with delightful south facing views over countryside to the rear.
* Well proportioned and well balanced accommodation with excellent storage.
* Canopy porch with lighting, large entrance hallway.
* A light and airy living room/dining room with marble fireplace and hearth having living flame gas fire, French doors to conservatory, French doors to garden, two TV points, two wall lights, views.
* Conservatory approached via the sitting room and master bedroom, windows and doors opening to the rear garden, views beyond.
* Modern kitchen with plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built-in double oven, separate four ring gas hob and integrated extractor over, ceramic tiled floor, downlighters.
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, TV point and door to the en-suite bathroom, French doors to garden, ceiling fan light, views.
* En-suite bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash basin and WC, radiator, tiled walls and floor, extractor, shaver point.
* Second double bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
* Third bedroom is a single. Could be used as a study.
* Separate shower room with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled walls, extractor, radiator and window.
* Gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing and cavity wall insulation.
* Beautiful professionally landscaped south facing rear gardens with rural views beyond measuring approx. 55ft x 40ft.
* Single garage with up and over door, power and light connected. Further allocated parking space in front of the garage.
All mains services are connected. The gas fired boiler is in the kitchen.
This is a freehold property however there is a maintenance charge for the communal areas which we understand is currently charged at £371.94 every 6 months.
Cherwell District Council. Council Tax Band D.
Agent's note I
There is an age restriction requirement that 1 occupier of the property is aged 55 or over.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.