- Well presented semi detached chalet bungalow
- Spacious accommodation
- In a quiet and pleasant position with walking distance of village amenities
- Kitchen and breakfast room
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- parking and garage
- Private garden
A SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED CHALET BUNGALOW IN A QUIET AND PLEASANT POSITION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF VILLAGE AMENITIES.
Large entrance hall, kitchen, breakfast room, sitting room, dining room, two ground floor bedrooms, third bedroom and bathroom at first floor level, plenty of parking, garage, gas central heating, double glazing, private garden.
Banbury 1.5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 3 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a southerly direction towards Oxford (A4260). On the outskirts of the town turn left towards Bodicote and Cherwell Heights and follow the signs for Bodicote travelling over the flyover. Travel right through the village and take the last turning on the left opposite the green at High Furlong into Freemans Road. Follow the road straight ahead into Molyneux Drive and after The Post Office take the second turning on the left into Red House Road and this leads into Rookery Close. Turn right in Rookery Close and follow the numbering system and the property will be found on the right hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the two centre.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A spacious semi detached brick and tiled bungalow.
* Entrance hall. Stairs rising to first floor, ceramic tiled floor, telephone point, wall mounted thermostat.
* Sitting room with open fireplace having a brick hearth and carved pine surround, TV point, telephone point.
* Dining room with French doors to garden, serving hatch to kitchen, two wall light points.
* Kitchen with a good range of base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, fitted electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel cooker extractor hood, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, ceramic tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting, gas fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating system.
* Breakfast room with base units, working surfaces and cupboards, work top/bar, ceramic tiled floor, serving hatch to dining room, door to side of dwelling.
* Two bedrooms at ground floor level.
* Landing with eaves storage cupboard, built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater.
* First floor bedroom with TV point, laminate floor, three built-in drawers.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, wash basin with mixer tap, WC, electric shower unit and shower screen over bath, ceramic tiled splashbacks, chrome radiator, shaver point, trap to roof space.
* To the front of the property there is a lawn, flower and shrub beds and a driveway allowing parking for three motor vehicles. Outside tap.
* Attached garage having up and over door, light, power and personal door.
* South facing rear enclosed garden measuring approximatively 35' in depth x 33' in width.
* Patio, lawn, well stocked shrub borders, Lilac Tree, Palm Tree, Apple Tree.
All mains services are connected. Gas central heating via radiators. The gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Agents note I
We draw to your attention that this property is owned by a member of Anker & Partners staff.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"To Jeremy and all the team at Anker With our thanks for a successful and smooth sale."