Brinkburn Grove, Banbury
A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FOUR BEDROOMED HOUSE TUCKED AWAY IN A SMALL ENCLAVE OF THIS POPULAR NO THROUGH ROAD WHICH IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR M40 AND RAILWAY STATION.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, cavity wall insulation, off road parking for two cars, garage, garden.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 0.7 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in an Easterly direction via Bridge Street and into the Middleton Road. Travel to the outskirts of the town and turn left by Tesco Express into Daventry Road. After a short distance Brinkburn Grove will be found as a turning to the right. Follow the numbering system and bear left. After a short distance turn left immediately after 13 Brinkburn Grove and 17 Brinkburn Grove will be found as the second on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
17 BRINKBURN GROVE is a brick built detached modern house which is well presented and complimented by a range of modern fittings. The well balanced accommodation is arranged on two floors and includes two ground floor reception rooms as well as a cloakroom, kitchen and utility. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with double built-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The bathrooms all have modern white suites. There is gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing, cavity wall insulation and an alarm system. Externally there is off road parking space on the driveway for two cars beyond which there is a single garage which has a personal door to the rear garden which features a large raised deck affording a high degree of privacy with a mainly lawned area beyond. The house is tucked away in a small enclave of only three properties off the road and is ideal therefore for young families.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented detached four bedroomed family house.
* Tucked away in an enclave of only three properties forming part of this larger no through road in "New Grimsbury".
* Conveniently located for access to junction 11 of the M40 motorway, Banbury railway station and the town centre.
* Hall and ground floor cloakroom with a white suite.
* Sitting room with bay window to front and open access to the dining room.
* Modern kitchen with a range of wood effect base and eye level units with space for a range style cooker, plumbing for dishwasher, window to rear and door to side, laminate wood effect floor, door to understairs cupboard, glazed wall cabinets and a wall mounted boiler concealed in a wall unit. Archway to a utility area with plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
* Master bedroom with bay window to front, double built-in wardrobe and door to an en-suite bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower over, recessed wash hand basin with cupboards under and tiled surround, WC, heated towel rail, two windows.
* Three further bedrooms.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, window, heated towel rail.
* Driveway to front with off road parking space for two cars beyond which an up and over door opens to the single garage which has power and light connected, storage in the roof and personal door into the rear garden.
* Lawned front garden with borders and a gated side access leads via a path to the rear garden where there is a large raised deck and pergola which is relatively private, a paved patio and lawn.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in one of the kitchen cupboards.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.