- A well presented tow bedroom property.
- Located in a quiet close.
- Two large double bedrooms.
- The interior has great potential to reconfigure, and create a third bedroom.
- Utility space.
- Gas central heating.
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY LOCATED IN A QUIET CLOSE WITH TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND PRACTICAL UTILITY AREA.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility area, lean to, landing, two large bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury train station 1.25 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a Westerly direction along West Bar and into the Broughton Road. At the roundabout turn right into Woodgreen Avenue and take the third turning on the left into Edmunds Road. After approximately 200 yards you will find the left hand turning for Margaret Close. Approximately 100 yards on your right, take the turning to the end of the communal car park area in which you will find the property on your right.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
32 Margaret Close is a spacious two bedroom house. The interior has great potential to reconfigure, and create a third bedroom should you wish.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance to the property is via a double glazed upvc door to the side aspect, into a practical hall area.
* Sitting room is a good size, located at the front of the property as you enter from the hall area, currently has electric fire place, but does have potential to open original space, bow window to front aspect, laminate wood effect flooring.
* Kitchen/breakfast room consists of space for dining table, under stair storage cupboard, laminate tile flooring, work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, a range of eye and base level units, electric oven, four ring gas burner hob, extractor fan over with stainless steel splash back area, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over.
* A utility area is located off the kitchen, has space for fridge freezer, storage cupboards and a upvc double glazed door to lean to area.
* Low maintenance, courtyard style garden. Rear garden area is patio, leading to side access via a secure gate. Benefits further from outside light and outside tap.
* The front aspect of the property is mostly laid lawn with a pretty cherry blossom tree creating privacy from the communal parking area.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"A measured and professional service has been received at all times. As a business owner myself and being used to making decisions about working with people I am very happy to wholeheartedly recommend Mr Moore of Anker and Partners, Banbury to others who may require surveys or property management skills."