- STAMP DUTY PAID
- Spacious individual detached new build property
- Four bedrooms
- Sitting room with multi fuel burning stove
- Dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Double glazing
- Off road car parking for 2 cars
A SPACIOUS AND INDIVIDUAL BRAND NEW 4 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE SITUATED ON A QUIET AND ATTRACTIVE CORNER PLOT.
Entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, utility area, kitchen, sitting room with multi fuel burning stove, dining room, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, double glazing, off road car parking for 2 cars, NHBC guarantee, excellent electrical specification, top quality kitchen fittings and sanitaryware, gardens.
Banbury miles 14 miles
Warwick 7 miles
Leamington Spa 8 miles
Junction 12 (Gaydon) 2 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Junction 12 of the M40 at Gaydon travel northbound on the B4100, leading to the A452. Continue on the B4100 passing Jaguar Land Rover on your left, head straight over the next roundabout entering Lighthorne Heath. Turn left opposite the garage signposted 'Lighthorne Heath School' into Winyates Road, turn immediately right into Gifford Road which leads onto Stonebridge Road. Follow Stonebridge Road in which you will see a "For Sale" board erected on the left.
LIGHTHORNE HEATH is well placed for Banbury, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and of course the M40 at Junction 12 Gaydon and both the Land Rover Jaguar and Aston Martin sites. Within the village there is a shop and there is a good bus service.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brand new brick built detached property benefitting from a 10 year NHBC guarantee.
* The property sits on a good sized corner plot.
* Kitchen with a range of high quality fittings. One and a half bowl enamel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, a range of base and eye level units, work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel splashback over a fitted Neff double oven with extractor fan over, built-in dishwasher, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, downer spotlighting, doors leading to the patio, wall mounted thermostat.
* Utility area with pressurised hot water system and large hot water cylinder.
* Sitting room featuring an Aga multi fuel burning stove and triple aluminium double glazed bi folding doors opening to patio and garden area.
* Dining room with a door to the patio and garden area, an ideal size for entertaining.
* Majority of downstairs accommodation benefits from beautiful Amtico oak wood flooring.
* Carpeting in the sitting room, staircase and all the bedrooms.
* Three double bedrooms and a further single on the first floor.
* En-suite shower room to master bedroom comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with dual headed shower unit, wash hand basin, WC, electric sensor mirror, extractor.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with double head shower over and shower screen, wash basin and WC, extractor fan, sensor mirror, vinyl flooring.
* TV points in all bedrooms.
* USB sockets in all bedrooms, the kitchen and sitting room.
* Smoke alarms, burglar alarm.
* Double glazed windows and doors.
* The front garden is laid to lawn with high quality turf and is enclosed by a picket fence with a gate. Path to the front door. Newly planted Beech Hedge. Silver Birch Tree. Gravelled driveway with off road parking space for two cars. Outside power point. Outside tap.
* The rear garden comprises a patio area, lawn, Silver Birch Trees and Conifers.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. The Mitsubishi air source heat pump is located outside the property. This heating type is very energy efficient, using fresh air and renewable energy which dramatically reduces energy bills. This, coupled with the insulation and multi fuel burning stove, creates a highly efficient low running cost family home.
Stratford upon Avon District Council. Council tax band to be assessed.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Leave M40 Junction12 northbound on the B4100, leading to the A452. Continue on the B4100 passing Jaguar Land Rover on your left, head straight over the next roundabout entering Lighthorne Heath. Turn left opposite the garage signposted 'Lighthorne Heath School' into Winyates Road, turn immediately right into Gifford Road which leads onto Stonebridge Road. Follow Stonebridge Road in which you will see a For Sale board erected on the left.
"A measured and professional service has been received at all times. As a business owner myself and being used to making decisions about working with people I am very happy to wholeheartedly recommend Mr Moore of Anker and Partners, Banbury to others who may require surveys or property management skills."