Tanners Lane, Adderbury
Guide price £325,000
A THREE BEDROOMED STONE FRONTED HOUSE REQUIRING MODERNISATION OCCUPYING A GENEROUS PLOT IN THE HEART OF WEST ADDERBURY.
Hall, cloakroom, large living room, kitchen, garden room/utility, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, extensive off road parking, garage, large plot.
Guide Price £325,000
Banbury 3 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue into Adderbury and after the traffic lights turn right by The Green and follow the road for approximately ¾ of a mile. Having passed the bus stop and shelter on the right, turn left into Round Close Road. Follow the road around the right hand bend and take the next turning on the left into Tanners lane. The property will be found after a short distance on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, shop, golf club, tennis and squash club, public houses and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
LARK RISE is a well proportioned stone fronted end terraced house which stands in a larger than average plot and is located in a desirable backwater forming part of the highly desirable West Adderbury area. The accommodation which is arranged on two floors requires re-decoration throughout and modernisation. It occupies a large plot with extensive off road parking to the front and a large garden to the rear.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A rare opportunity to acquire a stone fronted end terraced house in the heart of West Adderbury.
* Accommodation on two floors requiring modernisation.
* Occupying a large plot with extensive off road parking to front and a large rear garden.
* A delightful location with a view of the church to the rear.
* Ground floor cloakroom.
* Large living room.
* Dated kitchen with built-in pantry and wall mounted gas fire boiler and glazed door to the garden room/utility.
* Extended ground floor providing a garden room/utility with double glazed door to the garden and windows overlooking garden, power and light connected.
* Main bedroom with built-in double wardrobe.
* Two further bedrooms, one of which has a built-in wardrobe.
* Bathroom which has been re-fitted as a shower room with a large fully tiled walk-in shower, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, window and extractor.
* Gas central heating via radiators and partial uPVC double glazing.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.