- Second floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Immaculately presented
- Views across fields
- En-suite to master
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
Hall, sitting room/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, spacious second bedroom, family bathroom, allocated parking space.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 0.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1 mile
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in an Easterly direction travelling via Bridge Street over the railway bridge and take the first turning right at the traffic lights and bear to the left into Merton Street. Take the next turning right into Alma Road. Follow the road bearing left and then almost immediately right into Verney Road. Follow the road round to the right passing the green on which you will see a "For Sale" board. There is visitor's parking on the road and allocated parking in the parking area behind the flats.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
84 VERNEY ROAD is a second floor two bedroomed apartment which overlooks fields. It is conveniently located within walking distance of the railway station and town centre. The well planned, and immaculately presented accommodation includes a reception room with dual aspect and a semi open plan kitchen. Being located on the edge of the development, the property benefits from minimal traffic passing by, and field views from the lounge and bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room with double shower cubicle and there is a further double bedroom as well as a separate family bathroom. Externally there is allocated off road parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A second floor flat overlooking fields, situated on the quieter outskirts of the neighbourhood.
* Within walking distance of the town centre and railway station.
* Easy access to junction 11 of the M40 motorway.
* Entrance hall with doors leading to all accommodation.
* Sitting room with windows to the front and side, views over fields, TV point.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units incorporating built-in electric oven and new induction hob, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, single drainer sink, work surfaces and window to front..
* Master bedroom with windows to both side aspects, door to en-suite shower room.
* En-suite shower room with a white suite comprising fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, extractor, heater.
* Further double bedroom with two windows to side aspect overlooking car park and fields.
* Separate bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, extractor, heated towel rail.
* Allocated parking to the rear of the building.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Length of lease - 155 years. Lease commenced on 1st February 2005.
Ground rent - £250 per annum
Service charge - £590 every 6 months
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We had a portfolio of 10 properties with another Agent who had, in our opinion, "mis-managed" for some time. Having consulted Margaret and been impressed with her professionalism, we decided to transfer them to Anker and Partners. We have not looked back and are so happy with the service we now receive. Thank you Margaret and your team."