Burlington Gardens, Banbury
- Five bedrooms
- Larger than average plot
- Highly desirable no through road
- Large attractive rear garden
A DETACHED FIVE BEDROOMED HOUSE OCCUPYING A LARGER THAN AVERAGE PLOT IN THIS HIGHLY DESIRABLE NO THROUGH ROAD WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE.
Hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, five bedrooms, bathroom, separate shower room, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, off road parking, garage, large attractive rear garden.
Banbury town centre 0.8 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road. At the roundabout turn left into Queensway and take the first left into Burlington Gardens. The property will be found at the end of the cul de sac almost facing you.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
13 BURLINGTON GARDENS is a detached family house which has been extended many years ago and now provides accommodation on two floors including two reception rooms, five bedrooms and two bathrooms. We believe that there is further scope to extend to the rear subject to planning permission and building regulations approval as required. The large partially converted loft has potential to provide further accommodation subject to planning permission and building regulations. The property is situated in a very pleasant no through road which is relatively small and is within walking distance of the town centre, primary and secondary schools and local amenities which include a shop and takeaway. To the front of the property there is off road parking for three or more vehicles as well as a single garage whilst to the rear there is a very well tended and attractive garden which is larger than average.
* A detached family house in a highly desirable and sought after no through road within walking distance of the town centre, primary and secondary schools and local amenities.
* Accommodation on two floors including five bedrooms, two bathrooms and two reception rooms.
* Sitting room with large window to front and featuring a sandstone fireplace with fitted gas fire.
* A large dining room with sliding double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden which potentially could be opened through to the kitchen to provide a large open plan living kitchen/dining room subject to building regulations approval where required.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units incorporating a built-in double oven, separate gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge, window to rear overlooking the garden, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to pantry cupboard.
* Side lobby with door to the garage and doors to the utility room and cloakroom.
* Five first floor bedrooms one of which could be used as a study if preferred.
* Bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, radiator and window.
* Separate shower room with a suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing and cavity wall insulation.
* Driveway to the front providing off road parking space for at least three cars leading to a single garage with up and over door, power and light connected and personal door into the house.
* The main area of garden lies to the rear and is much larger than you might expect. It has been well tended and includes a large patio at the side, a large deck to the rear, extensive lawns, very well stocked beds and borders.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen and was replaced approximately three years ago. The property is alarmed.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.