- Popular Cherwell heights location
- Four bedrooms
- Separate WC
- Southwest facing garden
- Scope to extend
- No onward chain
A DETACHED FOUR BEDROOMED HOUSE REQUIRING MODERNISATION TUCKED AWAY IN THE EVER POPULAR CHERWELL HEIGHTS AREA.
Hall. living room, kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC, gas ch via rads, cavity wall insulation, Southwest facing garden, parking, garage, scope to extend, no onward chain.
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station (rear entrance) 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 20 miles
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed via George Street and at the traffic lights turn right into Lower Cherwell Street and then take the next turning left at the traffic lights. Having passed Morrisons and the turning to the left for the railway station to The Tramway, continue and take the next turning on the left into Bankside. Follow the road for approximately a mile until Chatsworth Drive will be found on the right. Turn here and then take the first turnign on the left into Kedleston Rise. Travel straight ahead and the property will be found in front of you and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
KEDLESTON RISE forms part of the well regarded and sought after Cherwell Heights neighbourhood which lies on the South side of Banbury town. It is conveniently placed for Sainsbury's, The Horton General Hospital, The Grange Primary School, The St Johns Primary School and the Cherwell Heights shopping parade which has amenities including a Co-op, optician's, dentist, take-away and public house. There is a regular bus service to and from the town centre.
10 KEDLESTON RISE is a detached brick built four bedroomed house which was constructed approximately 42 years ago and has been under the same ownership ever since. It appears to have been well maintained however we believe that most prospective purchasers will wish to carry out some modernisation. It is located in a pleasant no through road forming part of the Cherwell Heights development on the South side of Banbury. It is within walking distance of amenities on the development including shops and schools. It is also within waking distance of the railway station with the rear entrance approximately ¾ of a mile away. It adjoins a pleasant green space at the end of the cul de sac and occupies a corner plot and we believe that there is scope for extension subject to planning permission and building regulations approval where required.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* A detached four bedroomed house in a pleasant no through road on Cherwell Heights.
* Accommodation on two floors requring modernisation.
* Occupying a corner plot adjacent to a treed green.
* Scope for extension subject to planning permission and building regulations approval where required.
* Living room with bay window to front and fitted gas fire.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with window to rear and door opening to the rear garden, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Landing with hatch to insulated and boarded loft space, door to built-in airing cupboard.
* Two double bedrooms with windows to front.
* Two further bedrooms with windows to rear one of which has a built-in wardrobe.
* Bathroom with a somewhat dated white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin, window. Separate WC.
* Gas central heating via radiators and cavity wall insulation.
* Large lawned area and borders to front and side, parking on the driveway.
* Single garage with up and over door, light and power connected, plumbing for washing machine, personal door to the side and space for appliances.
* Rear garden with lawned area, borders with mature shrubs.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Over the years we have always sought Tomâ€™s advice and used Anker and Partners to sell our houses and barn conversions. He provides accurate valuations and we are always given a professional service. We have no hesitation in recommending anyone with land to sell, barns to convert or new homes to consult them."