- Detached bungalow
- Immaculately presented
- Popular Timms Estate
- Overlooks a green
- Beautiful kitchen/dining room
- Three double bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- No onward chain
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED BUNGALOW OVERLOOKING A GREEN, SITUATED ON THE POPULAR TIMMS ESTATE ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF TOWN.
Entrance porch, entrance hallway, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, uPVC double glazed windows, large double garage, front and rear gardens, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles (rear entrance)
Horton Hospital 0.5 miles
Sainsbury's supermarket 0.3 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction along the Oxford Road (A4260). Having passed The Horton Hospital continue past Sainsbury's supermarket and take the next turning right into Grange Road. Take the next left into Timms Road and continue for a short distance taking the first turning on the left into St Anne's Road. Continue down the road and the property will be found toward the end overlooking a green on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built detached bungalow.
* Immaculately presented and well proportioned accommodation overlooking the green.
* Located in a pleasant position on the highly regarded Timms Estate.
* Easy access to the Horton Hospital, Sainsbury's supermarket, primary and secondary schools, the town centre and railway station.
* Entrance porch with ceramic tiled flooring, sliding patio door and a double glazed door to the entrance hall.
* Entrance hall with access to the airing cupboard and all further accommodation. Hatch to the loft which is boarded, insulated and has electricity. Storage cupboard.
* Cloakroom with window to front, WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring and splashbacks.
* Kitchen/dining room having built-in fridge freezer, electric double oven with hob having extractor fan over, a range of base and eye level units, tiled flooring, sliding patio door to the rear aspect, worktop with a range of cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher.
* Utility room having tiled flooring, uPVC doors to front and rear, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Sitting room with double glazed window to side, TV point, polished solid limestone fireplace with fitted coal effect gas fire.
* Bedroom one is a large double with built-in storage and a double glazed window to rear.
* Bedroom two is also a large double with a double glazed window to rear and built-in storage.
* Bedroom three is a good size double with a double glazed windows to the front and side.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath, separate single shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, two double windows to rear.
* A large double garage having space for two cars, electric up and over door, workshop area, electricity installed, wall mounted gas boiler (annually serviced).
* Outside the property there is a patio area, lawn, flower bed, door to garage. Outside tap, outside light.
* To the front of the property there is a dwarf brick wall, flower bed, a range of trees, block paved driveway for 3-4 cars.
* All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.