Broome Way, Banbury
A WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOMED FLAT IDEALLY PLACED FOR ACCESS TO THE RAILWAY STATION, TOWN CENTRE AND JUNCTION 11 OF THE M40.
Communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom, uPVC double glazing, heating, allocated parking.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 0.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1 mile
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in an easterly direction via Bridge Street and into the Middleton Road. After the traffic lights turn left into Waterloo Drive and follow the road bearing left into Wellington Avenue. Continue along this road for approximately ½ a mile and continue into Broome Way. Take the left hand turning into the car parking area and the property can be found by following the numbering system. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented first floor apartment which has good access for the town centre, railway station, junction 11 of the M40 motorway and a range of local shops and amenities.
* Entrance to the main communal hallway is via an intercom entry system. Stairs lead directly to the first floor.
* The property has its own entrance hall.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with mixer tap over and electric shower unit, WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted heater, shaver light, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* The lounge/diner is L-shaped and has uPVC glazed double doors opening onto a wrought iron balcony, TV point.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over and cupboards beneath. Electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, arched opening into the dining area.
* Bedroom one is a large double with a built-in wardrobe and an electric panel radiator.
* Bedroom two is a spacious single and has an electric panel heater.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Share of freehold. The tenants collectively own the freehold. There is a monthly service charge of £77.86.
The property is held on a 999 year lease which commenced in 1989.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.