Thyme Close, Banbury
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MODERN BARN CONVERSION STYLE PROPERTY LOCATED ON THIS SMALL SELECT DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE HANWELL FIELDS AREA OF BANBURY.
Entrance hallway, superb open plan sitting room/kitchen/family room, small larder/pantry, cloakroom/WC, two good sized double bedrooms both having en-suite shower rooms, two further good sized bedrooms, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, off road car parking for two vehicles, enclosed rear garden, on onward chain.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre take the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel straight over the traffic lights at the A422 junction continuing towards Warwick. At the second roundabout turn right into Duke's Meadow Drive. Continue along Duke's Meadow Drive and turn right at the third roundabout into Winter Gardens Way. Follow the road as it bears to the right and take the third turning on your left into Thyme Close. You will see an entrance on the left hand side into the courtyard where number 33 will be found in front of you where car parking is available.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
33 THYME CLOSE is a modern stone built property constructed by Banner Homes approximately eight years ago. It is built in the style of a barn conversion and has excellent modern accommodation which is arranged over three floors. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* On the ground floor there is a superb open plan sitting/dining room/kitchen. The sitting area is located to the front with a large window overlooking the front of the private courtyard. The kitchen and dining area is located to the rear and is fitted with a range of high gloss cream coloured slabbed eye level units and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a one and a half bowl sink and draining board. Induction hob and oven with extractor hood over (both 1 year old). Integrated appliances include a dishwasher, a washer dryer and a fridge freezer. There is a tiled floor and double doors which open onto the rear garden.
* Understairs storage cupboard large enough for a tumble dryer.
* Small larder/pantry which leads off the WC/cloakroom.
* On the first floor a central landing has a staircase rising to the second floor and doors leading onto all rooms.
* The master bedroom is an excellent size and has built-in double wardrobes and an en-suite shower room which is fitted with a white suite.
* There are two further good sized bedrooms on this floor.
* Family bathroom fitted with a smart modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
* On the second floor there is a further spacious double bedroom which has a built-in double wardrobe as well as a store room housing the hot water cylinder. There is also an en-suite shower room which is fitted with a modern white suite.
* Outside the property to the front there are two car parking spaces. The main area of garden is located to the rear and has been beautifully landscaped with a wooden deck adjoining the house which leads onto a small lawned area with well stocked flower and plant borders and there is also a useful garden shed. Access to the rear is private.
* There is a communal charge of £30 per annum which covers the cost of the courtyard maintenance.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a kitchen cupboard. Communal bin store.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.