- Maisonette in desirable residential area
- Living room
- Two bedrooms
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Off road parking
- No onward chain
Hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, modern re-fitted bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gardens, garage and off road parking, no upward chain.
£169,950 SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel past The Police Station, following the road around the right hand bend and turn right after a short distance into Foundry Street. Follow the road to the top and continue into Nursery Drive. The property will be found immediately on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
1 NURSERY DRIVE is a ground floor two bedroomed maisonette located in a desirable residential area within walking distance of the town. It represents a rare opportunity to acquire one of these little known apartments which unusually has a private garden, garage and off road parking. We believe that this is an excellent opportunity for both investors and first time buyers.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A two bedroomed ground floor flat with private entrance.
* Located in a popular residential area within walking distance of the town centre.
* Direct access to its own private garden and garage.
* Hall with deep built-in cupboard.
* Spacious well lit living room with window to front.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, window to front.
* Main bedroom with window to rear overlooking the garden.
* Second bedroom with uPVC double glazed door and window to the rear garden.
* Modern re-fitted bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising shower bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, built-in airing cupboard, window and heated towel rail.
* Private garden comprising patio, lawn and well stocked borders with personal door to the garage.
* Garage with up and over door, light and power connected, additional shared parking area.
* We believe that this property represents an ideal investment opportunity, first time buy or those looking for a "lock up and leave".
All mains service are connected with the exception of gas. Central heating with "Economy 7" off-peak electric storage radiators.
The property forms part of a block of four similar apartments all of which have a 25% share of the freehold and the block is self-managed. There is an annual service charge typically of £350 to include buildings' insurance. There is a lease of 125 years on the property which commenced in 2003.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I was a executor of a deceased estate and a house was part of the estate to sell, The house was local to Anker, but I live in Spain. which I imaged would cause me some headaches but Anker were so helpful and totally professional throughout the process, even when the original buyer pulled out through health reasons within a few days another buyer was found and the whole process was seamless. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any prospective buyer or seller. "