- Superb first floor two bedroomed duplex apartment
- Edwardian house retaining some delightful period features
- Mater bedroom with en-suite
- Additional cellar
- Walking distance to town centre and train station
Communal hall, large private hall and split level landing, beautiful sitting room with large bay window, study, attractive kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom, bathroom, high ceilings, picture rails, sash windows, gas ch, shared cellar for additional storage, private garden, on street parking.
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar and the property will be found just before continuing into Broughton Road on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
An exceptional apartment converted from an Edwardian townhouse within easy walking distance of the town centre. It occupies the first and second floors of the building creating a characterful duplex apartment. The accommodation is particularly well proportioned including two reception rooms, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The sitting room is a lovely well lit room with a large well lit bay window to the front and there is a separate study. The kitchen has an attractive range of traditionally coloured shaker style units. The master bedroom has a window to rear overlooking the garden and an en-suite shower room with a large shower cubicle. There is an additional bedroom and a separate bathroom including a shower over the bath.
Additionally there is a cellar part of which belongs to this property and can be used for storage. Externally there is a private garden with lawn and decking. Whilst there is no official parking owned by the property there is on street parking which is unrestricted after 6pm and at weekends.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A superb two bedroomed duplex apartment converted from a lovely Edwardian townhouse.
* Within easy walking distance of the town centre and within walking distance of the railway station.
* Spacious accommodation on two floors with many period features.
* Communal hall with large private hall and split level landing area.
* A beautiful sitting room wit large bay window to front, laminate wood effect floor, picture rails and Victorian style cast iron open grate fireplace.
* Separate study with window to front.
* Very well presented kitchen with shaker style base and eye level units in a traditional period colour incorporating a built-in oven, ceramic hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, window and downlighters.
* Master bedroom with window to rear overlooking the rear garden, picture rails and door to en-suite shower room with a white suite comprising a large fully tiled shower cubicle, semi recessed wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC, heated towel rail and extractor.
* Further double bedroom with window to rear overlooking the garden and picture rails.
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, semi recessed wash hand basin with cupboard under, WC, heated towel rail, extractor.
* High ceilings, picture rails, gas central heating via radiators.
* Shared use of a cellar for storage which houses the gas fired boiler.
* Gated access to the side of the property leads via a path to a private area of garden with a lawned area and deck.
All mains services are connected.
The property is held on a 999 year lease which commenced in 2014. It is self-managed between the two apartments and there are no fixed outgoings. We understand that each apartment owns a 50% share of the freehold.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Excellent, professional service offered by Jeremy, Simon and the rest of the team. We've bought and sold property through Anker and have been very impressed with their services. Even after completion, the team were more than happy to help with any questions or issues that we had. We'd highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in future. "