- An enlarged terraced house
- Within one of the most sought after villages in the area
- Sitting room
- Conservatory/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, conservatory/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch via rads, double glazing, garden, garage and parking.
Banbury 3 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Proceed into the village and turn right opposite Bloxham School into Courtington lane. Travel to the end and at the T-junction turn left into Tadmarton Road. The property will be found after approximately 250 yards on the left hand side.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
THE ROSES is a brick built terraced house with accommodation arranged on two floors. It has, over recent years, been extended on the ground floor to provide a large conservatory/dining room which opens to the rear garden. In addition there is a sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room and ground floor cloakroom whilst on the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is gas central heating via radiators and double glazing throughout. There is a pleasant garden to the rear which is very well stocked. A rear vehicular access leads to a single parking space and garage in a block a few yards away.
The Roses is located conveniently within walking distance of the facilities in the village including the schools for all ages.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A modern house in a good location within one of the most popular villages in the area.
* Ground floor cloakroom with a white suite.
* Sitting room with composite marble fireplace and sliding double glazed patio doors to the conservatory/dining room.
* Large conservatory/dining room with uPVC double glazed French windows opening to the garden, windows to side and rear, exposed brickwork and power connected.
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of base and eye level units incorporating a single drainer sink, plumbing for washing machine, built-in double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor, built-in fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher, window to rear overlooking the garden, space for table and chairs, uPVC double glazed doors opening to the rear garden, wall mounted gas fired boiler serving the central heating and domestic hot water.
* Master bedroom with double built-in wardrobe and door to the en-suite shower room.
* En-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window, fully tiled walls.
* Second bedroom with double built-in wardrobe.
* Third bedroom with window to front.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, door to built-in airing cupboard, window.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Garden to rear with large patio, lawn and well stocked beds and borders. Gated pedestrian access to the shared private road at the rear which leads to the parking space and single garage which is the middle one of three on the right hand side and has an up and over door and storage space in the roof.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen/breakfast room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Claire was super helpful with our purchase through Anker. Highly recommended!"