- Semi detached
- No-estate position
- One of the area's most desirable villages
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite shower room to bedroom two
- En-suite cloakroom to bedroom three
- Family bathroom
- Off road parking for 2-3 cars
AN EXCEPTIONALLY WELL APPOINTED SEMI DETACHED THREE STOREY HOUSE OCCUPYING A LOVELY NON-ESTATE POSITION IN ONE OF THE AREA'S MOST DESIRABLE AND HISTORICAL VILLAGES.
Hall, cloakroom/utility, living room, kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with luxury en-suite shower room, large guest bedroom with en-suite cloakroom (scope to create en-suite), third bedroom, family bathroom, LPG heating, off road parking for two/three cars, Southwest facing rear garden, no onward chain.
Banbury 5 miles
Leamington Spa 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Oxford 26 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction toward Southam (A423). After approximately three miles turn right where signposted to Cropredy and Great Bourton. Travel through Great Bourton and continue to Cropredy. Continue along Station Road until Spring Lane will be found as a turning to the left. The property will be found after a short distance on the left hand side.
CROPREDY is a well served village famous for the battle of Cropredy Bridge, the canal which runs through it and the annual Fairport Convention. Amenities include a parish church, Methodist chapel, two public houses, doctor's surgery, shop and a primary school.
This brick built three storey house was constructed approximately eight years ago with a ten year NHBC guarantee. It exudes quality throughout and has a lovely feel about it. On entering the property the first impression is enhanced by oak flooring with underfloor heating which extends through the ground floor. There is a spacious ground floor cloakroom/utility. The open plan living area has French windows to the rear garden as well as a window to the front and oak flooring. The kitchen is fitted with cream shaker style units and an integrated range of fitted appliances. On the first floor the master bedroom has extensive fitted and built-in wardrobes as well as access to the luxury en-suite shower room which includes a stylish walk-in shower cubicle. The third bedroom can be used as an office with fitted desk and shelving. There is a family bathroom on this floor with a good quality white suite whilst on the second floor there is a large double guest bedroom with very large en-suite cloakroom and adjacent wardrobe which could be incorporated into a shower room if required. There are heavy wooden doors internally as well as double glazing and LPG central heating.
Externally there is off road parking for two/three cars at the side and there is a pleasant South facing rear garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built three storey house constructed in 2008.
* Remainder of a 10 year guarantee outstanding.
* High quality fittings throughout.
* Attractive oak flooring and underfloor heating to the ground floor.
* Large entrance hall.
* Spacious cloakroom/utility with a white suite and plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating, window and extractor.
* Open plan living area with French windows opening to the Southwest facing garden and further window to front, oak floor with under floor heating.
* Kitchen with cream shaker style units with brushed aluminium handles incorporating built-in stainless steel double oven, four ring gas hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, solid wooden work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor with under floor heating, window to rear overlooking the garden.
* Master bedroom on the first floor with fitted double wardrobe, two further built-in wardrobes.
* Luxury en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising a walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and window.
* Bedroom three also on the first floor with window to rear, door to built-in wardrobe/cupboard, fitted desk with shelving over, window to rear.
* First floor family bathroom fitted with a quality white suite comprising double ended central filling bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, window and fully tiled walls.
* Large fully tiled guest bedroom with fitted wardrobe and drawer units, double aspect to front and rear, door to en-suite cloakroom and built-in wardrobe which could be converted into a shower area and could be incorporated within the en-suite which is currently a large cloakroom with a white suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and extractor.
* Alarm system.
* Off road parking for two/three cars to the side with gated access to the rear garden.
* South facing rear garden comprising an Indian sandstone paved patio with awning over, lawned area and borders, outside tap and light, shed.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The LPG fired wall mounted boiler is located in the left adjacent to the airing cupboard.
Agent's Note I
The property is approached over a shared access owned by Brasenose College. There is an additional shared parking space in the lane for which there is a nominal fee.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.