A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED FLAT IN A SELECT AGE RESTRICTED DEVELOPMENT OF PRIVATE APARTMENTS ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF TOWN CLOSE TO SUPERMARKETS AND THE HOSPITAL.
Communal hall and reception area, lift/stairs, private hall, sitting room, kitchen, two bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, communal gardens and parking.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles (rear access)
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Horton Hospital 0.25 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Having passed The Horton Hospital turn left at the traffic lights into Hightown Road and after approximately 400 yards Fircroft will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
3 FIRCROFT forms part of a pleasant modern block of private apartments which are age restricted to people aged 55 years and over. it is very conveniently located for access to the town centre, the hospital, railway station and supermarkets including Sainsbury's and Morrisons which are approximately half a mile away. Fircroft is a self-managed block of freehold flats where no rentals are permitted. The apartment itself has been upgraded over recent years with the installation of a re-fitted kitchen and bathroom which is now a modern shower room. All the main rooms have pleasant views over the garden and there is communal parking to the front.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented ground floor flat overlooking a pleasant area of garden.
* Forming part of an age restricted block of private apartments.
* Conveniently located on the South side of the town and close to the hospital, railway station and supermarkets.
* Security entry phone system.
* Large hall with door to large walk-in airing/cloaks cupboard with shelving.
* Spacious sitting room with pleasant outlooks over the walled garden.
* Re-fitted kitchen with a range of cream base and eye level units with integrated dishwasher, electric cooker point, space for fridge and plumbing for washing machine.
* Two bedrooms also overlooking the gardens.
* Re-fitted bathroom now a modern shower room comprising a white suite with fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, tiled floor and extractor.
* Electric night storage heating and sealed unit double glazing.
* Communal parking area to the front and pleasant communal gardens to the rear including a raised deck, lawns and patios in an elevated position enjoying pleasant outlooks.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
The property is held on a 999 year lease which commenced in 2006. The freehold of the building is understood to be vested in a residents management company with each flat owner being a nominal shareholder. There is a maintenance/service charge currently payed in the sum of £1,560 per annum.
An age restriction applies to purchasers of Fircroft apartments who must be aged 55 years and over.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.