- A spacious four Bedroomed Detached
- Utility room
- Single garage
- Parking for two cars
- Close to all daily amenities
Entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, cloakroom/WC, utility room, four bedrooms, family bathroom, garage, off road car parking, enclosed rear garden.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed northwards via Horsefair. Turn left at the crossroads traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately 1 mile and pass The Barley Mow public house turning right at the next roundabout into Highlands. Take the first turning on the right into Sussex Drive where the property will be found on the right hand side just past the turning for Horsham Close.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
10 SUSSEX DRIVE is a spacious detached house which is pleasantly located on this popular residential neighbourhood on the Northern side of the town.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance hall with door leading into the sitting room.
* Spacious open plan sitting/dining room arranged in two areas. The sitting room is located at the front with a bay window and the dining room is located at the rear with stairs rising to the first floor, a door leading into the conservatory and a door into the kitchen.
* The kitchen is located at the rear of the property. It has a tiled floor and a door opening onto the rear garden. It is fitted with a range of modern base and eye level cabinets with worktops over housing a single bowl sink and draining board. There is space for a cooker, space for a fridge freezer, wood laminate flooring and a window to the rear.
* There is a side passageway which has a door to the side path and it gives access to a useful utility room and a cloakroom/WC.
* On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, bedroom one and two have built-in wardrobes.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower unit over, WC, wash hand basin.
* uPVC double glazing, gas central heating.
* There is an integral single garage which has power and light connected.
* To the front of the property there is a parking area with space for the parking of two cars. The main area of garden lies to the rear which extends to approximately 45' in length and is predominantly laid to lawn with flower and plant borders and there is a paved patio adjoining the house.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Excellent, professional service offered by Jeremy, Simon and the rest of the team. We've bought and sold property through Anker and have been very impressed with their services. Even after completion, the team were more than happy to help with any questions or issues that we had. We'd highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in future. "