Sage Close, Banbury
A LARGE SECOND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT LOCATED IN A WAREHOUSE STYLE BLOCK OF ONLY THREE SIMILAR PROPERTIES.
Communal entrance hall, large private hall, large sitting/dining room and open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom, bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garage and allocated parking space, further visitors spaces.
Banbury town centre 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Please note that although the address is in Sage Close the property is approached via Winter Gardens Way.
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel to the outskirts of the town continue along the Warwick Road and at the last roundabout turn right into Duke's Meadow Drive. Continue to the second roundabout and turn right into Winter Gardens Way until a "For Sale" board will be seen on the right hand side. Turn right immediately before this adjacent to the block under an archway and there are two visitors spaces straight ahead.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
38 SAGE CLOSE is a very spacious and exceptionally well appointed second floor flat located in an exclusive Georgian warehouse style block of only three similar properties. It is situated on the popular and very well served Hanwell Fields development on the Northern outskirts of the town. The well proportioned accommodation is complimented by windows in every room. There is a large hall, open plan living area with semi open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite with double shower cubicle and there is a separate family bathroom. Externally there is vehicular access at the side under an archway at the side to a parking area with an allocated parking space in front of a single garage as well as visitors spaces.
HANWELL FIELDS is a popular development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A spacious and very well appointed second floor flat on Hanwell Fields.
* Large spacious well lit accommodation with windows in every room.
* Open plan sitting/dining room with two windows.
* A larger than average kitchen with a range of birch effect base and eye level units with built-in oven and hob, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces with concealed lighting over, window to side.
* Master bedroom with extensive built-in wardrobes and door to en-suite bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a large fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, half tiled walls, radiator and window.
* Second double bedroom with double built-in wardrobe, door to built-in airing cupboard.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, shaver point and extractor.
* Communal parking area with allocated parking space in front of a single garage approached via an up and over door which is the right hand one of three under a coach house apartment.
* Two additional visitors car parking spaces to the left.
The property is held on a 125 year lease of which approximately 113 years remain however the garage has a 999 year lease.
There is an annual service charge of £1359.78 and an annual ground rent of approximately £150.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in an eye level kitchen cabinet.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.