- Semi detached
- Constructed approximately 2 years ago
- Four bedrooms
- Family bathroom
Large hall, WC, kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, spacious sitting room, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, off road parking, garage, easily managed garden.
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along West Bar and continue into the Broughton Road. At the roundabout continue straight on and continue along the Broughton Road until Crouch Hill Road will be found as a turning to the left. The property will be found a little further on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
49 CROUCH HILL ROAD is a brick built semi detached house constructed approximately 2 years ago which is located in a very pleasant no through road approximately a mile from the town centre and within walking distance of more local shops. It has spacious well balanced accommodation on two floors which has been extended to provide a large conservatory to the rear. A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A semi detached four bedroomed house with well presented and spacious accommodation.
* Large hall and cloakroom with a white suite.
* An exceptionally spacious sitting room with a door opening to a large built-in storage cupboard and French windows opening to the conservatory.
* Substantial conservatory with uPVC double glazed windows and doors to the rear garden, laminate wood effect floor.
* A well proportioned kitchen/dining room with a smart range of modern cream and off cream base and eye level units with brushed aluminium handles incorporating a built-in stainless steel oven, four ring gas hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, walnut effect work surfaces, wine rack, wall mounted gas fired boiler in an eye level cabinet, ceramic tiled floor, large window to front, radiator, ample space for table and chairs.
* Master bedroom with window to rear and door to en-suite shower room with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor, radiator and extractor.
* Two further bedrooms and a fourth bedroom/study.
* Family bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor, radiator and extractor.
* uPVC double glazing, gas central heating via radiators.
* Driveway to the front providing off road parking space for 1-2 cars.
* Single garage with up and over door, light and power connected, storage in the roof and personal door to the rear garden.
* An easily managed rear garden comprising patio, shaped lawn and borders, gravelled edging and seating area.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in one of the kitchen units.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We have been using Ankers to rent out our properties for about 15 years now. They have always been professional and yet friendly, giving good advice and support as and when required. Their response time in replying to any of our queries has been excellent. Their vetting process has resulted in finding good tenants who, typically, stay for a number of years. On the very rare occasions when a problem has arisen, they have dealt with it speedily and fairly to all parties. I would have no concerns about recommending them to prospective landlords nor tenants."