- Charming modern cottage
- Popular village location
- Two double bedrooms
- Double garage
A CHARMING AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MODERN COTTAGE WITH A DOUBLE GARAGE LOCATED IN THE CENTRE OF THIS POPULAR VILLAGE.
Entrance hallway, sitting room, fireplace, well fitted kitchen/dining room, conservatory, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, two adjoining single garages.
Banbury 5 miles
Shipston on Stour 8 miles
Oxford 28 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a westerly direction toward Shipston on stour. On leaving Banbury and before reaching Broughton turn right where signposted to North Newington. Travel through North Newington and continue onto Shutford. Pass The George & Dragon public house on your left and continue until the right hand turning into West Street is reached. The property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side opposite the green.
SHUTFORD is located approximately 5 miles West of Banbury and within the village there is a Parish Church, a public house/restaurant and children's play area. It is within the catchment area for the Warriner Secondary School at Bloxham and in the nearby village of North Newington there is a primary school.
4 CHAPEL COTTAGES is a charming and beautifully presented modern cottage which is conveniently and pleasantly located in the centre of this highly regarded village. The accommodation is spacious and well planned and within recent years a conservatory has been added to the rear which provides an excellent room which could be used as a dining room or family room.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor and door leading into a spacious and light sitting room which has an open fireplace and attractive wooden flooring and ceiling beams.
* The kitchen/diner is located at the rear and is fitted with a range of painted wooden eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a Butlers sink. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine, an integrated fridge and dishwasher, a four ring electric hob with extractor fan over and an oven beneath, a tiled floor, space for table and chairs and a door and window leading into the conservatory.
* The conservatory has been added within recent years and could be used as a family room or dining room. There are double doors that lead onto the rear garden and a single door that opens to the side.
* On the first floor the landing has a hatch to the loft space and doors leading to all first floor accommodation.
* There are two double bedrooms, the master bedroom is a particularly good size and has built-in wardrobes and an airing cupboard. Bedroom two is also a good sized double with a window to the rear.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite and comprises a panelled bath with a shower unit over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, window to rear.
* Outside the property there is a relatively small rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with well stocked flower and shrub borders as well as a patio. A gate at the back leads to a rear pedestrian access and garage area. The two single garages belonging to the property back onto the garden and have burgundy coloured doors.
* Two adjoining single garages accessed via a personal door from the rear garden have power and light connected and up and over doors. This represents in ideal opportunity for those seeking a workshop as well as a secure area for vehicles.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. LPG boiler for central heating and domestic hot water is located in the garage.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker were the agent for our onward purchase. Notwithstanding that we were not their clients, they kept us informed throughout the process. We had a very long chain beneath us and only Anker kept abreast of the status of each transaction in the chain and were able to inform us accurately about our position. They are extremely professional, courteous and helpful. I cannot recommend the Banbury Office highly enough and will certainly use them in the future. Excellent service!"