- Period cottage
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road car parking
- Village location
A CHARMING PERIOD COTTAGE OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, LOCATED WITHIN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE ON THE NORTH OXFORDSHIRE/SOUTH WARWICKSHIRE BORDERS.
Hall, dining room, spacious sitting room with open fireplace, study area, re-fitted kitchen, two large double bedrooms, bathroom, character features, low maintenance cottage garden, off road car parking, heating.
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury 5 miles
Southam 13 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 15 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction towards Southam (A423). After approximately 5 miles turn left into Mollington. Travel along the Main Street where the property will be found on the left hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
MOLLINGTON lies approximately 5 miles north of Banbury and within the village there is a parish church, public house and village hall. Junction 11 of the M40 motorway will be found on the eastern outskirts of Banbury and junction 12 at Gaydon is about 10 minutes drive.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Stone built semi detached period cottage.
* Picturesque village well placed for easy access to Banbury town.
* Character features including exposed stone work, open fireplace.
* Re-fitted kitchen with smart eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with wooden worktops housing a sink and drainer. Space for fridge/ freezer, cooker and dishwasher or washing machine (space and plumbing for washing machine also in dining room cupboard).
* Spacious dining room with high ceiling, feature fireplace and large picture pane window to front.
* Large sitting room with study area and built in storage. Fireplace with wood burning stove and doors opening onto the garden.
* On the first floor there are two very large bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes.
* The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin.
* Outside to the front there is a block paved area providing off road car parking space. There is also an enclosed paved front garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 30ft and is fairly low maintenance. There is a patio adjoining the house, a lawned area, flower and plant borders, trees, garden shed.
All mains services all connected with the exception of gas. Economy night storage heating.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Many thanks for everything you have done for us over the last 14 years. You are all fantastic, doing such a great job for us."