Fallow Way, Banbury
A BRAND NEW INDIVIDUALLY BUILT THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE WITH SPACIOUS AND WELL PLANNED ACCOMMODATION AND GENEROUS GARDENS TO THE FRONT, SIDE AND REAR LOCATED IN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED NO THROUGH ROAD ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF TOWN.
Entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC, study/office, open plan sitting/dining room/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, single garage, off road parking, large gardens, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station (rear entrance) 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction along the Oxford Road (A4260). Just before the Bodicote Flyover fork left for Bankside. Travel a short distance along Bankside and take the first left hand turning into Chatsworth Drive. Take the first left hand turning into Elton Road and Fallow Way is the third turning on the left hand side. Follow the road around keeping to the right hand side where the property will be found at the end of the road on the right.
Fallow Way forms part of the well regarded and sought after Bodicote Chase neighbourhood which lies on the South side of Banbury town. It is conveniently placed for Sainsbury's, The Horton General Hospital, The Grange Primary School, The St Johns Primary School and the Cherwell Heights shopping parade.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
10a FALLOW WAY is a superb new build property which is located towards the end of this cul de sac within the highly desirable Bodicote Chase area of town. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Situated on a generous sized plot with gardens to the front, side and rear.
* Spacious entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor and doors to a cloakroom/WC.
* Useful office/study.
* Superb open plan living accommodation.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of high gloss slabbed units with glass effect top work surfaces over housing a four ring gas hob with an extractor fan over and an oven beneath. There is plumbing and space for a dishwasher, integrated wine fridge, breakfast bar and space and plumbing for washing machine in a walk-in understairs cupboard. Two magnetic plaster walls.
* The sitting/dining room is a lovely large room with tri-folding doors which open onto the rear garden.
* On the first floor the landing there is a hatch with fitted fold down wooden ladder to the insulated loft space with light connected and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Three good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom is located at the rear and has a modern en-suite shower room.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a smart white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin.
* Outside the property to the front there is a driveway which provides off road car parking for up to three vehicles. There is also a single garage and a good sized front garden. The garden extends to the side of the property and to the rear which measures approximately 45' in length. The garage will be rendered and painted cream.
* An Indian sandstone path leads behind the garage to the rear garden where there is a large matching patio.
* There are high levels of connectivity with USB charging points, high and low level TV aerial points for wall mounted or floor level screens, telephone and broadband sockets in the study.
* A ten year new home builders warranty will be supplied. More information regarding this is to follow.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the loft.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.