- First floor two bedroomed retirement apartment
- Spacious & well laid out accommodation
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large bathroom/wet room, Storage
- Communal lounge
- 24/7 house manager Communal garden and parking
A FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOMED RETIREMENT APARTMENT WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND A PLEASANT SOUTHERLY ASPECT OVER THE GARDENS.
Large hall, spacious living room, kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, large bathroom/wet room, a superb range of communal facilities including lounge, restaurant, 24/7 House Manager, "Assisted Living" package, attractive communal garden and parking, lovely outlooks from all the main rooms with a Southerly aspect over the well kept gardens.
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via Horse Fair into North Bar and continue straight on at the traffic lights into Southam Road (A423). After a short distance turn right into School Lane and right again where signed for Foxhall Court. Bear left into the communal parking area and proceed via the garden along a path to the main entrance.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
32 FOXHALL COURT is a very well proportioned spacious first floor two bedroom apartment which will allow for those people downsizing to retain many of their prized possessions having a lot more space than the average retirement apartment in the area. Approached from a large hall there is a large reception room with living and dining space adjoining a well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances. There are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom/wet room is very well designed for easy access and practicality.
Foxhall Court originally constructed by McCarthy Stone includes an "Assisted Living" package which includes staffing, communal services, cleaning and maintenance, professional services, housekeeping and use of the restaurant. The office is manned by a house manager 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The associated costs are detailed below under the leasehold paragraph.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious two bedroom first floor retirement apartment.
* Within easy walking distance of the town centre.
* Forming part of a McCarthy Stone development with "Assisted Living" including a restaurant and other first class facilities.
* A friendly environment with regular events including music evenings, exercise, coffee mornings, social events and daily three course meals.
* Large hall with door to deep built-in storage/airing cupboard.
* Spacious living room with dining area at one end and a window overlooking the garden.
* Double doors from the dining area open to a well equipped kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, built-in oven, separate ceramic hob and extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, single drainer sink, work surfaces, bottle racks, window to front overlooking the garden, wall mounted electric heater.
* Main bedroom with window to front overlooking the garden and double built-in wardrobe.
* Second double bedroom also enjoying a Southerly aspect to the front overlooking the garden.
* A large bathroom/wet room fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, walk-in accessible fully tiled shower area with floor drain, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, wall mounted heater, extractor.
* Communal hall, lift, laundry room and guest room, with en-suite available for friends and family by arrangement.
* Communal residents lounge, IT room and restaurant.
* Well tended communal south facing gardens.
* Communal off street parking.
* Resident house manager on duty day and night, 7 days a week.
* Emergency pull system with pull cords in every room linking the apartment to the house manager or central switch board 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
The property is held on a 125 year lease of which approximately 120 years remain.
There is a monthly service charge of approximately £639.99 which covers staffing, communal services and maintenance, professional services, office manager in residence and 1 hour of housekeeping per week. There is an annual ground rent of £430.
Three course meals are available at lunchtime in the restaurant at an additional cost of £4.
Agent Note I
There is an age restriction of 70 years or older.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"My family have been renting out a property through Ankers Lettings department for over 15 Years and have never experienced any problems. Margaret and the team are both friendly and professional and have managed all aspects of the property in an efficient and caring manner. We would highly recommended this agency"