- Two Bedrooms
- Terraced Property
- Two bedrooms both having built-in wardrobes
- Pleasant rear garden
- Garage in block
- uPVC double glazing
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED END OF TERRACE HOUSE WITH A GARAGE IN A BLOCK AND A PLEASANT REAR GARDEN LOCATED ON THIS POPULAR RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD ON THE NORTHERN OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN.
Porch, entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting/dining room, two bedrooms, family bathroom, gas warm air heating, uPVC double glazing, enclosed rear garden, garage in block.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury town centre proceed in a North Westerly direction along the Warwick Road (B4100). Continue for approximately 1 mile and having passed The Barley Mow public house take the second exit at the next roundabout onto Highlands. Take the second left into Rother Road and then the second right into Winchelsea Close. Take the first turning on the left. The property is approached over a pathway across a small treed green and can be found by following the numbering system.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
20 WINCHELSEA CLOSE is a modern two bedroomed end of terraced house which is conveniently and pleasantly located on this popular residential neighbourhood on the northern side of town.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance porch leading onto the hallway which has two useful storage cupboards.
* The kitchen is located at the front and is fitted with a range of traditional style eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a one and a half bowl sink and draining board and which has space for a cooker with an extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
* The sitting/dining room is located at the rear and has a sliding door opening onto the rear garden and stairs rising to the first floor.
* The first floor landing has a hatch to the loft space with a pull down ladder and which is partly boarded.
* The main bedroom is a particularly good size and has good built-in storage.
* Bedroom two is a good sized single.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin.
* Outside the property there is a pleasant enclosed garden which has a patio area adjoining the house and a larger lawned area with well stocked flower and plant borders.
* There is a single garage which is located in a block which is located to the right of the crescent of the properties. The garage is the right hand one of the two with green doors.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "