Longfellow Road, Banbury
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Highly sought after location
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Driveway for three cars
A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED BUNGALOW WITH MODERN FITTINGS TUCKED AWAY IN A PLEASANT ENCLAVE OF THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA.
Porch, hall, sitting room, dining room, re-fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, driveway for three cars, garage, garden.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Leamington Spa approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed along South Bar and at the traffic lights turn right into the Bloxham Road (A361). After approximately half a mile turn right into Browning Road and Longfellow Road will be found as the first turning on the right. The property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
24 LONGFELLOW ROAD is a brick built detached bungalow located in a relatively quiet road without excessive passing traffic. The well presented accommodation is complemented by a range of modern fittings. There are two reception rooms which are linked by an archway as well as a re-fitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom. This is complemented by gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing. There is generous off road parking on the block paved driveway to the front which leads to a garage via an electric roller door. The rear garden is a particular feature being very well stocked and affording a high degree of privacy.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented detached bungalow.
* Pleasantly located at the back of a quieter than average road.
* Generous accommodation with modern fittings.
* Hall with deep built-in storage cupboard and separate airing cupboard, hatch to loft with ladder and light connected.
* Sitting room with brick open grate fireplace, attractive bow window to front, wall light points and archway to the dining room.
* Dining room with another feature bow window to the front and wall light points.
* Re-fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units incorporating an eye level built-in oven, separate halogen hob, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, integrated fridge, door and window to side, door to built-in storage cupboard, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Main bedroom with window to rear and double built-in wardrobe.
* Second bedroom with window to rear and third bedroom with window to side and double built-in wardrobe.
* Re-fitted bathroom with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with bubble jets and shower unit over and fully tiled surround, semi-recessed wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls, window.
* Front garden with lawn and borders, block paved driveway for three cars leading to the garage.
* Larger than average single garage with electric roller door, power and light connected, personal door to the rear garden and sliding double glazed doors also to the rear garden.
* Easy access is afforded to Browning Road park which is ideal for dog walking.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.