At Anker and Partners our senior surveying partner Rob Moore has been qualified for in excess of 25 years.
"Confirming that the property you are purchasing is in good working order should be paramount in the buying process. Surprisingly, only 20% of purchasers commission a private survey. However, committing to this detailed report will either give you peace of mind that the property is unlikely to cause you any significant and costly issues, or will more than pay back the initial cost via revealing potentially significant issues. For not much more that the cost of a piece of furniture for your new property, we can confirm that the floor on which it is likely to stand, is strong enough!"
Our surveying department is able to offer the following services:
- Residential Building Surveys on period properties of most constructions and on larger modern buildings.
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors ‘Homebuyers Report Valuation’
- Schedules of condition/dilapidation in respect of retail or commercial premises
- As the North Oxfordshire representative of Allied Surveyors we may be able to combine Mortgage Valuation and Survey thereby saving you some further costs.
We are also able to offer the following ancillary services:
- Valuations for Probate, Matrimonial, Tax or other private purposes.
- As qualified Domestic Energy Assessors we are able to undertake Energy Performance Certificates on domestic properties for vendors and landlords
The majority of our work is undertaken in the geographical area covering most of Oxfordshire and parts of Warwickshire, Northampton and the Cotswolds.